Going Out to Eat

Y/N held Ilias hand as they headed towards the restaurant. They did not tolerate discrimination against anyone. Anyone who did discriminate against anyone got thrown out, literally. Y/N and Ilia watched as someone was chucked out of the restaurant. They laughed and headed inside. Y/N had brought plenty of money with him. They waited patiently to be seen to. A cheetah Faunus waitress arrived, her tail holding up menus.

Waitress: Hello there and welcome to Equality Eatery.

Y/N: Table for two please.

Waitress: Gladly. Follow me

She led Ilia and Y/N to a two seater table underneath a parasol. It was a warm day so they'd put up parasols for their customers. She placed starter, main, dessert and drink menus on the table.

Waitress: anything you need, just ask me. Name's Chelsea by the way.

Ilia: Thank you Chelsea. We'll be sure to let you know.

Chelsea smiled and headed off. Y/N and Ilia took a while to decide on their food. Ilia ordered a simple salad, and Y/N ordered a (Favourite starter). For their drinks, Ilia ordered a milkshake and Y/N ordered a (Favourite drink). The two sat together eating their food and talking.  After a while, they decided to order main. Ilia ordered a roast dinner, and Y/N ordered a (Favourite meal). On occasion, the two of them shared their food with each other. Ilia giggled a little, making Y/N smile. He kissed her cheek, making her cheek spots glow yellow, and they finished their food. Suddenly someone walked up, deliberately spilling their drink over Ilia.

???: Oops. Sorry scumbag. But animals can't eat on tables.

He shoved Ilia to the floor, and was about to push her head to the grass, but Y/N grabbed his arm. The staff arrived, having witnessed the whole thing nearby and on security cameras.

Y/N: Wanna try that again?! I guarantee you, if I wasn't being nice due to this being a no discrimination place , I'd break you in half right now!!

???: Ha. Yeah right, like you can-

Y/N immediately dislocated the guys arm.

Y/N: Sorry, what was that?

Chelsea ran to Ilia and checked on her

Y/N: You wanna hurt Faunus, you're gonna have to hurt me too! I'm no Faunus but I believe in equality

???: You really think these animals deserve equality?  They're scum!!! They're filthy freaks who deserve to be enslaved forever.

At that, Y/N grabbed him by the throat and dragged him to the door, before throwing him out.

Y/N: You realise you were recorded the whole time, right?

He laughed and held up his Scroll that had been recording it all. The man gasped and tried to grab it, but Y/N kicked him down the stairs.

Y/N: Consider yourself lucky I was feeling generous.

Y/N went back in to check on Ilia, who was being tended to by Chelsea. The restaurant began clapping for Y/N. They'd never seen a human stand up for Faunus like that. Ilia had a small cut on her forehead from being shoved off her chair. The restaurant manager called the police on the man who bullied Ilia and Y/N gently cleaned Ilias cut and used some of his Aura to heal it up. Ilia hugged Y/N tightly. Y/N held Ilia close and kissed her head. The manager stepped up

Manager: Thanks for that. He was being a pain in the butt. We tried to get him to leave but he wouldn't. As a reward, you two can have free desserts here anytime you want to.

Ilia: Thanks a lot.

Y/N: Thanks for it. I'm no Faunus but I'm a fierce believer in equality. In my eyes, Faunus are just humans with animal features. No different from humans. In fact, Faunus are better in some aspects than humans. Such as their sight, hearing, speed, strength. I've seen Faunus lift a huge amount of weight before. Not to mention their sight in the dark. I'm kinda jealous really.

The Faunus in the restaurant clapped again. They'd never seen or heard a human admire them before. Ilia smiled at her boyfriend and kissed him, her spots turning yellow.

Manager: can I get your names? I want to put up a picture of you on the wall

Y/N: Sure. Y/N Rose-Branwen, and Ilia Amitola.

The manager took a picture of you and hung it on the wall under a sign that said "Customers who helped out. Those who helped us deal with problems are rewarded". He wrote your names underneath and put "Reward: free desserts for life"

Ilia: Oh my goodness. Are we immortalised on the wall

Manager: You got it. Would you like a dessert now? Our cooks do a wonderful apple pie.

Ilia: Oh yes, sounds tasty

Y/N: Could I get the (Favourite dessert) please?

Manager: sure you can.

The cooks began making the desserts and in half an hour they were done and served. Ilia took a bite of the pie and gasped. It was delicious. She offered a bit to Y/N, whos eyes widened. It was so flavourful and the cream they were given as a side made the pie even better. They soon finished their desserts and Y/N paid for the meal

Manager: For this time, your meal is on the house.

Y/N: No, I insist. It'd be rude of me NOT to pay for a meal this delicious. I'll be sure to recommend it to my friends and family. I'd recommend settings up a restaurant in Menagerie. That place is wonderful, I've heard.

The manager took it into consideration. Y/N paid for the meal and he and Ilia headed out, waving bye to the people in the restaurant.

Ilia: that was wonderful. You ever been to Menagerie?

Y/N: not really, no. I doubt I'd be welcome there, being a human and all. Menagerie is mainly a Faunus place.

Ilia: Come on. I'm sure they'll be ok with it.

Y/N: Alright love. We'll head there in a few days.

The two of them headed back home and on the way they began talking about Menagerie. The more they talked, the more intrigued Y/N was. He wanted to go there more than ever now