Chapter 25

Gabrielle's P.O.V

After my shower I changed into a 5SOS shirt, sweats and some UGGs. I stormed out of the bathroom and I hear One Direction and 5SOS along with Ed talking in the living. I quickly storm into my hotel bedroom chucking my clothes into the hamper and slid under the covers on the bed.I grabbed my phone, I had one text from Miranda and one from Peyton.

From Miranda Vouna:Sorry I had to go my parents picked me up. Call or text if you need anything.

To Miranda Vouna: Thnx 

I check Peyton's message next

From Peyton the hottie <3: I'm here if you need me and so are Ed and 5SOS.

To Peyton the hottie <3: R U still here?

From Peyton the hottie <3: Yea always

To Peyton the hottie <3: Come in I need some comfort and support.

I send and hear my door open a few minutes later. Peyton peeks his head in before fully coming in and shutting the door. He slides in besides me and hugs me tightly, I sob in his arms, he just sits there silently comforting me, I soon feel my eyelid getting heavy.

"Your tired, get some rest I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight babygirl." He kisses my forhead and lays my head on the pillow gently. He starts to head for the door.

"Peyton?" I say quietly

"Yea?" He turns around and asks

"I love you" He comes over and slams his lips against mine before hugging me once more.

"I love you too Gabbie." His wishpers in my ear. He gets up and heads for the door again.

"Goodnight." I say

"Goodnight" He says before walking out the door. I close my eyes and fall into a deep comfortable sleep.

Peyton's P.O.V

I carefully close Gabbies door as I play the last 5 minutes in my head. She loves me and I love her. Were in love, this is the only thing that can explain the feelings I get when I'm around her and when I touch her or when I'm just in the same room as her. I can't stop the smile from apperaing on my face when I walk in the living room. The guys snap their heads towards me as I sit in the love seat with Niall. 

"What did she say to you?" Louis asks

"She didn't say anything, she cried th entire time then she told me she loved me fell asleep." I say without making eye contact with any of them.

"WHAT??!?!" They all shout

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?" Liam shouts at me

"I told her the truth...I... I told her I loved her." I say

"Are you sure that's the truth because if you break hurt heart we.will.come after you." Luke said

"Guys lets focus on this later but now we need to focus on how to gain Gabbie's forgiveness." Zayn says

"We can go apologize" Niall suggests

"Maybe he's right, we should just apologize." Liam agrees

"I have to go home mt mom is waiting in the lobby. Goodnight see ya guys." I says as I walk out the hotel room door and closes it behind me.

Liam's P.O.V

"Us too but we'll see ya in the morning." Luke and the rest of 5SOS along with Ed get up and leave as well.

"Alright but she's asleep lets do it in the morning" Louis suggests. 

We all nod and head to our rooms except for me since Gabbie might still be mad at me. I sleep on the couch and hope she will forgives us in the morning.

InThe Morning 

I get up around 5am since I couldn't really sleep. I decide to make breakfast for everyone. Just as I was setting the table and putting the food down Gabbie walked in and quickly turned on her heels.

"Gabs wait can we talk? Please." She turns around and I give her the puppy dog eyes. I hear her huff and smile and triumph.

"Fine talk." 

"I'm so sorry for what we did last night ok. We didn't mean to hurt you or our careers but I know that were all really sorry and-" She grabs me into a tight hug before I could finish my sentence.

"It's ok I was just afriad you guys would turn out like the others. But this morning I had sometime to think and figured out you guys are differentlyy and you truly love me, unlike the others. " She pulls away and I see a smile on her face.

"We love you and we always will, even when you hate us. We'll always be there for you. You are our daughter." I say and pull her into another hug. I am startled by my ringing phone and break away from Gabbie to get it off the coffee table. 

"Hello"

"Liam the bus is picking you guys up in 2 hours to head over to your last stop." Paul says through the phone

"Shit we'll be ready in an hour and a half." I say

"OK"

"Ok Bye" I hang up and look at Gabbie

"Babe I have great news." I smile at her and she gives me a confused look.

"Ok so the tour ends in 4 days so once we get home your going to go to school for a day so you can turn in the work then your going to stay with each of our families for a week then we'll spend thanksgiving together as a family." She grins 

"That's awesome I can't wait. Except for the school part. Anyways should we wake the others?" She asks pulling two air horns out from behind her back. I smile at my clever daughter and take an air horn from her. We plug our ears with ear plugs and go into the hallway. She looks at me and nods. We both press the bottoms down for 3 minutes and quickly run out the door and into the hallway. We bang on 5SOS's hotel room door we meet and Angry looking Michael. We rush past them and throw the air horns on the couch and unplug our ears. 

"Hide the air horns in your bag and be ready in an hour and a half to get on the bus. Don't tell anyone about this or your dead." I warn as me and Gabbie rush past him and run back to our room. We wait to catch our breathe's then casually walk in to see all the guys looking confused in the kitchen. Their all holding their ears.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask

I send a quick smirk to Gabbie.