Spilt Tea

Blue didn't even blink as he slid into his seat at the breakfast table where his ex-wife and brother were sitting right in front of him, gaping like idiots. 

Ana was choking as her eyes swung from Blue then back to me, then back to Blue, then over to Rhett, but quickly back to me. 

"D-doom? Wh-When- What are you doing here?" she coughed out. 

I rolled my eyes as I slid into my seat right in between Rhett and Blue. 

Awesome. 

"Hello, Ex-Wife, traitorous Brother" Blue muttered as he barely looked at them, before leaning back into his seat. 

"Since when am I a traitor?" Carter actually had the nerve to sound offended as he snapped back at his brother. 

"You slept with his wife. Ended his marriage. Pretty sure you snitched when we were at your Mom's house. You continually harassed me. And overall you're an ass, with traitorous qualities, are you really surprised?" I asked him. 

He just glared, "really?"

"None of those things, actually. It was when he turned over on all of us and gave the Council our locations" Blue gave his brother a dead look before looking away. 

Cater rolled his golden eyes, "I said I was sorry".

"You were the snitch?" I gaped over at Carter, who gave me a blank look and a shrug. 

"They were going to torture the information out of me" he started. 

"So they didn't even get to torturing you, before you snitched?" 

He paused, "I didn't think of it like that" he shrugged. 

This fuck- my eyes widened as my vision shot to the couple standing up on the other side of the table. 

I lunged like a full on maniac at Cha's face, and crushed her into a full blown hug. 

"FRIENDS! Thank god, you are here. I thought I was going to die alone in this castle around all these people I despise" I cried into Cha's arms, as I clung to her like a monkey. 

She laughed likely in my tight hold. 

"Of course we came, Doom said you needed us" she laughed as she hugged me back. 

Finally, someone with their shit together. I felt like I was in a corner with all these people attacking me. Blue and Rhett. Carter and Ana. Daniel and Carson. Riley. Then Lia. It was a full on Disney mashup of my worst nightmare of people. 

"He threatened to burn down our home. With us in it" Vapor's monotone reply came. 

I've never missed it so much. 

I pulled away from Cha to look up at Vapor, "you really don't have-" I flung myself into his body wrapping my arms around him in another bone crushing hug. 

He tapped my back, twice. 

"I missed you guys so much, its been hell here. All these people are trying to kill me" I whispered over to them. 

Vapor cracked half a smile, while Cha beamed at me. 

I pulled away from them smiling, before turning around to look at Blue, "why didn't you tell me they came with you?" I asked him. 

"I didn't want to" he muttered darkly as he glared at Rhett who was smiling over at me. 

Such as jealous little bitch. 

I turned back to Cha, "well where is everyone else?" I asked her. 

She gave a small nervously smile, "well Sasha had jury duty-" she started.