131

Harry Styles

When her fragile hand was held in my bruised one as we walked out of that empty dark bedroom, everything was okay again. We were there for a while, even after the sex. I held her in my arms for so long- not wanting to let go until she one hundred percent knew I loved her.

I never want her to question my love for her, especially over a stupid situation like what happened. She is my everything, I would never give her up.

"God I only had one shot and my stomach hurts." She says while leaning on my arm as we walk down the stairs.

"You're a lightweight baby." I snicker while squeezing her hand.

"I don't wanna be." She whines.

"You can't control it." I chuckle with a smile.

I can't help but notice the hickeys that were left all over her neck and collarbones- their were a lot, I didn't even realize I did so many. They were quite noticeable, branching down the arch of her neck. The long sleeve shirt was low cut and the flannel only hung off her shoulders so it didn't cover much. You can see the prominent ones on her collar bones, they were nearly purple.

I wanna tell her, but I also don't want her to freak out about it.

When we get to the bottom of the stairs, I see Erica heading toward them, stopping when she saw us.

"Oh my god you guys are still here! I was so worried when I saw you storm out." She exclaims with spunk in her voice that always pisses me off. She is the reason Amelia got into all this mess. Her eyes narrow to Amelia's neck and shoulders, a small look of shock spreading up her face.

"Oh. I can see you guys made up." She chuckles.

Fuck off Erica.

"W-what?" Amelia looks at her confused, not picking up what she's putting down.

I look at Erica with daggers, expressively shaking my head in signal for her not to say anything. She looks at me for a second, then back at Amelia.

"Never mind, I'll see you two around." She murmurs before walking away.

Amelia arches her brow and turns to look up at me, immediately analyzing my face and noticing somethings up.

"Harry what was she talking about?" She lets go if my hand and crosses her arms.

"Babe its really nothing.." I shake my head.

"Why do I not believe you?" She says stubbornly before stomping back up the stairs in a rush. I instantly trail after her as she walks quickly toward the open bathroom door that we passed a few moments ago.

She walks in the bathroom and turns on the light, gasping at her reflection in the mirror as I shut the door behind me.

"Harry oh my god!" She shouts while her mouth hangs open at the dark red bold marks littering her skin.

"I know it looks bad but-"

"But? Harry their all over me! People can see them from a mile away." She leans in close to the mirror and examines every bitter mark on her skin.

"I honestly didn't know their was going to be that many." I defend.

"Well there is." She complains while looking at them litter down her shoulder, paying much attention to the really aggressive dark one on her collarbone.

"No one cares. Have you seen some of the people in this gang? They will literally fuck in the living room for everyone to see if they get the chance." I exclaim, standing behind her and looking at her through the mirror.