10 | Reluctance

"Yeah." You smiled widely.

Chanyeol smiled. "We're friends now. I'll introduce you to some of my other friends another time, okay?"

You smiled. "Okay."

"Okay, now please help me with this. I don't understand it."

You laughed. "Okay."

You both started studying English.

Little did you both know that the playboys were in the same area.

They were just glaring at Chanyeol with hate and jealousy. They didn't say anything since Sana was there, but Jimin couldn't take it anymore

"Hurry up. Let's go" Jimin left with the others.

MONDAY

It was Monday morning and all the girls were talking about Chanyeol on the way to the classroom.

He was becoming popular. Every girl was talking about how good looking he was. You even heard some girls trying to ask him out already but you didn't hear his response.

It was scaring you a little.

Some girls were already in the classroom but Jimin wasn't around. They were all probably waiting for Chanyeol to appear.

Later Jimin appeared with the rest of the girls.

"Jimin, I love you!"

Hearing her say that made you turn your head. Jimin noticed you staring and looked back at you. Making you turn around in embarrassment.

He liked the feeling of making you jealous.

I hate you, Jimin. Why the hell am I feeling this way?

You looked at your phone. Class was almost starting. You were wondering were Chanyeol was.

"There he is!" They all started to fangirl over someone who walked in the classroom.

"Chanyeol, you look so hot today!"

"Thank you." Chanyeol smiled at them

"Sit behind me! No one is sitting there."

"No, sit behind me!" The girls started to argue. Chanyeol didn't seem interested in it. You look at him and gave him a small smile.

"Y/N!" Chanyeol walked towards your direction leaving the girls in shock.

Jimin was glaring at Chanyeol as he was walking towards you.

"Hey." He gave you a high five.

You were happy to see he didn't lie about what he said Friday.

The girls began to whisper between themselves.

Suddenly Jimin leaves the room.

"Jimin, were are you going?"

You looked at the door. You saw Jimin was gone.

The teacher came in. Took attendance, then started class, but Jimin didn't come back.

After class Chanyeol said he needed to turn in some work to his 2nd period teacher. So you went your own way. You still have to talk to Jimin about the project.

You noticed that Jimin was walking down the hall with his hands in his pockets.

"Jimin."

He looked at you with a cold glare.
"What do you want?"

"I managed to get more time on the project. We need to finish it. I can't get more time after Monday-

He walked past you. Ignoring you.

"Jimin!"

He didn't stop. You weren't going to let him go away this time. You went in front of him blocking his path.

"What?!"

"We need to finish the project. For real this time."

"Nope. Stop bothering me about this project. I don't know how you got more time but you shouldn't have. Now leave me alone, I have to be somewhere." He tried to walk but you blocked his path again.

"Move."

"Jimin please... I need your help on this-

"My help..."

"Yes..."

Jimin laughed "No you don't."

"Yes I do-

"No you don't. Why don't you ask the guy you've been with all the time?"
Jimin says a little irritated.

"You mean Chanyeol?"

"If that's his name. Ask him because I'm not going to work on it. I've wasted my time enough with this project."

"You're right."

"What?" He didn't expect that answer.

"I'll ask the teacher if he can switch you. Then I'll ask Chanyeol to help me on it."

You started to walk past Jimin.

But before you could go any further, Jimin grabbed your wrist.

"You're not telling the teacher, and you're not switching me with him."

"I have to. I have no other way to finish this if you won't help me. I have no other choice to ask you to switch you with Chanyeol-"

"You're not switching me for him."

•••