Continued; 6:23 a.m. ~ Malibu ~ Tony's home

BG and Tony hopped out of the helicopter. They watched it leave, then walked to the house where Pepper was waiting.

"There you two are!" Pepper said, looking at the helicopter in the distance. "Becka, I'm, I'm sorry about what happened."

"Oh, thank you."

"If there's anything I can do to make it better, let me know." BG smiled at her.

"Thank you, Pepper. That means a lot to me."

"You look tired. Go ahead inside and I'll be there to show you your room in a second."

"Ok" BG trudged into the house, holding the arm where she was stabbed. Once she was in, Pepper looked to Tony.

"How's she doing?" Pepper asked, wrapping her arms around her body.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe how she's doing." Tony replied, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"What do you mean?"

"I found out our dear, young Becka Giselle Stone is a superhero." His smile told her he wasn't joking.

"What?" Her confusion was written all over her face.

"We got picked up by S.H.I.E.L.D. at her apartment. They had been watching the sisters for a while, and she confirmed to them that she has powers... after a little convincing."

"Hmm. Did they hurt her?" Pepper cared about BG very much, she would never want to see her hurt.

"Yup, a lot. Too much, to be honest."

"Hmmm. Alright, you head off to bed. I'm gonna show Becka her room." She said, not happy with the news she just heard.

"Yes, ma'am." The two walked inside and found BG, fast asleep on the couch.

"Tony, I'm sorry, will you carry her upstairs?"

"What? You just told me to go to bed."

"Come on, I can't do it."

"Alright, fine." Tony carried BG up the stairs following Pepper into her room. He laid her on the bed, then went to bed himself as Pepper began putting BG's clothes in dressers. After a few minutes, BG woke up.

"I've arranged a room for you at Stark Tower. I know you have a life there and school, so when your ready I can take you back." Pepper said, trying to keep her voice low so she wouldn't disturb Tony.

"Thank you, Pepper." Tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's my pleasure, sweety." Pepper didn't notice her tears.

"Tony told you, didn't he?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Yea, he did."

"I would've told you guys, but I didn't even know if it was real till this morning."

"Whado you mean?" BG sighed.

"I was told how to use my powers in a series of dreams. I kinda thought it was just my brain messing with me. Guess I was proven wrong."

"Hmm." There was a break in the conversation as Pepper thought on what she just heard.

"They asked me to join them at S.H.I.E.L.D." Pepper looked at her.

"What did you say?" BG sat up.

"I told them I'd think about it. But I don't really know what to do. I'm honestly scared."

"Well, lemme give you some advice." BG nodded. "Joining S.H.I.E.L.D. would require you to use your own powers, which I'm assuming you have no training in. You could train yourself while taking this job as Tony's sidekick, and then join them when you think you're ready." BG thought for a second.

"Thank you, Pepper. I think that's exactly what I should do." Pepper smiled at her and rubbed her arm lovingly.

"Excellent. You get some sleep. It's already been a long day."

"Ok." As BG climbed under the sheets, Pepper turned off the light and went downstairs. BG fell fast asleep.