Chapter Seven

Percy

Fuck. I did it. I actually did it.

I laid down in bed next to Nico, naked, and feeling fucking amazing.

We took a shower together because why the fuck not and that consisted of a lot of teasing before we actually went to bed, too lazy to get dressed.

When I woke up the next morning, he looked so peaceful, it was cute. Normally Nico wakes up before me due to camp habits so I don't get to see him asleep. He looked content, it was cute.

But he noticed that I moved, and it woke him up.

"Hm...?" He said, opening his eyes and smiling. "Hey."

"Hey," I responded, moving the hair out of his face. It was getting long again, but I liked it. His hair in a messy bun was my weakness. "How you feeling?"

"Well my ass is sore," he told me, and I was proud of that. "But the rest of me is great. I'm proud of you."

"I am, too," I was really happy that the whole Gabe thing was started to go away in my subconscious. I could do things like have sex with my boyfriend if I wanted to now and not worry about a panic attack. "But I'm also starving. We should make breakfast."

We got dressed decent enough so that if somebody barged into our apartment, they wouldn't be scarred for life and headed out to the kitchen.

Trust me, we were expecting demigod visitors. And they don't warn you when they want to come over.

Well it already like 10:30 when we woke up, so when we got out to the kitchen, people were already there.

Good thing we got dressed.

And our friends are honestly the sweetest. Or more so Thalia and my sister are because they actually brought us breakfast so we didn't have to worry about making any.

I love my older sister.

But after we got decently dressed, we all headed out and headed to the mall. Of course, we all ended up separated by store #3, and I ended up walking around with Leo. And he stopped at a jewelry outlit at one of the corners.

"You wanna know what you should do?" Leo suggested as I wandered towards the rings.

"I won't be 18 until January." I reminded him. "I'm not proposing."

"Not that serious," he remarked and motioned at the promise rings. "It's been over a year, right? It's Percy, he'd love it."

I sighed, raising my right hand, more so the ring finger.

"What are you..." Leo said as he looked at my hand and his expression just lit up right away as we continued walking. "Oh my gods! I didn't think Bianca... I thought they were for her and Thalia. Oh my gods, that's... That's actually really cute. I think I know that answer based on what you told me yesterday so it's probably dumb. But did you guys do anything special after you got home last night?"

I just rolled my eyes.

"Maybe," I hinted at him. "Nothing you can't imagine."

So of course, Leo freaked out about that for a few minutes before we wandered into a store, finding the others. Well, some of them.

"Leo,"Jason remarked in attempt to calm his best friend. "you okay?"

"Yeah,"he told him, nodding his head with too much energy. "Just excited. I like seeing Percy and Nico together, it gives me hope."

"It gives you hope?" Frank remarked, questioning Leo a bit. "Dude, you're fully capable of getting yourself a man or a lady. Go talk to one. Make a new friend. Make them love you."