Grabbed By A Mysterious Hand 003

Vote and comment!!!!

Reformatted: ✓

Edited: Not

A/N writing this on my phone! This chapter has not been edited! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also thank you  for the support!❤️❤️

(Y/N) POV:

  "I guess you don't have battery...now just let me explain this," he said. 

"Don't act so gentle, cause you aren't," I said back. 

"I won't hurt you nor touch you," he said. 

"What makes me feel like I can trust you?" I said. 

"Just sit on my bed and make yourself comfortable and just let me explain," He said again. "I'll also get you some red tea/black tea," he said. I can't do this anymore!! How the hell does he knows I like tea and especially red tea/black tea, their like one of my all time favorites! 

"Fine, you got me with the tea because I can never refuse a tea offering," I finally said.

I walked around him and sat on his bed. Royal blue bed sheets and I hugged one of his white pillows. He went outside of his room and it seems like he was getting tea. "I'll just have to wait till time pass by. 6:00am in the morning," I whispered out loud. Later on I heard a knock on the door and I quickly walked in a fast pace to open the door. The smell of red tea/black tea filled up the room. In his hands he was holding a tray with two cups and a teapot. I walked back to his bed before he can get there. He placed the tray on his lamp table. 

He seated himself next to me and said "We have 20 minutes to talk this out or I'll have to keep in contact with you," 

"Um..ok..." I said as he handed me some tea. 

"So, this is what happened," he said. "When you were walking off the bus I saw that your head was slowly tilting a bit and you kept holding on the bar while shaking and sweat was coming out of your head.." he continued. 

"How do you know I was sweating?" I asked. 

"I was standing next to you," he said. "You might have forgot what happened last night." he said after.

"It's not like I need to remember," I said like I didn't care. 

"You might want to remember," he said as he walked away. Do I really need to remember?! I grabbed the white scarf and tied it around my neck and put my shoes back on and grabbed my phone. I ran out of the house and I looked at the house. I checked the street....Why is this so familiar..oh it's the street that is like two blocks away from my apartment. I ran as fast as I could but I stopped at block one and I was exhausted so I stopped for a breath. I quickly walked back to my apartment.

~Time Skip(A few minutes later)~

I was at my apartment in my room. I waited for my phone to charge to at least 1% to see what messages I got last night. Then when my phone turned on and the wifi was connected, my phone exploded with messages. I checked to see it was 100 messages from Kun Kun. I forgot I was suppose to text him. I press on my phone's home button twice to see my password screen. Pressed in a four digit code. My phone unlocked and I quickly went to click the message. I see...

Messages unread 100~~

Kun Kun: Hello?

Kun Kun:Hello?

Kun Kun: You said you will text me later (Your Nickname)😣

Kun Kun: Are you out for dinner?!
Kun Kun: No battery ?