Chapter 21

"Stop it." I whined when someone kept pulling at one of my curls.

It just kept going.

"Wake up. I brought you cupcakes. I want you to taste them before I go to the office."

Office?

I immediately sat up and turned to a smiling Jason.

"You need to stop waking me up like this. And how did you get in?"

"Same way I always do."

I huffed rubbing my cheeks slightly. "You really need to stop doing that. What if I was naked?"

His smile widened. "Well I wouldn't mind, princess."

My whole body suddenly tensed and my whole body felt hot.

Princess.

Last night wasn't a dream, was it?

Jason kissed me last night. He did.

And then his father called him, probably because of the Kevin situation, so he had leave.

Oh my God.

"Umh. I... I'll be right back." I said and quickly jumped out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom.

I heard his low laugh just before I closed the bathroom door.

How am I going to act normal around him now?

He took my first kiss. Am I supposed to act cool, or just show how close to explosion I am?

I know how to handle business and fix problems. But I don't know anything about men and actually being with someone.

I looked at my reflection as a smile stretched on my face. I couldn't even stop it. It's like the smile was appeared on its own will.

Jason kissed me.

And I'm smiling like a creep.

****

"Do you want to eat something else?" I asked when I walked in the kitchen to find him eating one of the cupcakes.

He shook his head. "No. These are fine."

"Okay." I smiled.

I turned the box to me and my mouth immediately watered at the sight of those cupcakes.

"You have no idea how much I love you for this." I sighed moving to the cupboard to take out two mugs.

"I think I do. But you can show me." He said looping his arm around me when I walked back and pulled me close to him.

He really needs to stop touching me like that before I explode.

"We've been friends for years. Why are you so nervous when I touch you?" He asked lowly burying his face into my neck.

Because you make me nervous.

"I'm not." I said trying to keep my voice steady.

"Then why are you shaking?" He asked before I felt his lips against my shoulder. "I'm gonna have to go slow with you, aren't I?"

My hands moved to his arms as I gripped them tightly. His hands also gripped my waist tighter.

"Jason." I breathed when when he pressed his lips against my neck.

I slightly jumped back when the doorbell start ringing like crazy. I got even more confused when the person started banging at the door.

Jason tightened his hold on me suddenly looking angry. "Who the fuck-"