Chapter 7 : Modern Day Life Lesson Six

A/N: Hi~~~ I'm back~~~ I've been both free and busy~~ I need some advice here, has anyone ever written three fics at the same time before? I want to write this one and my Bleach one and my NarutoxTokyoGhoul one. Should I focus on one or three at the same time. Well, just curious about how others think and wanna listen to what you people say :D here starts chapter 5, please enjoy~~

"Subaru-kun, are you going to tell us what school is?" Rem asked with a smile. Subaru simply stared at her for about five seconds. "Yeah, of course. I'll tell everything about it to you." Subaru said energetically. "You've still got a~~ lot~~ to learn." Subaru said determinedly, smiling broadly.

"Although this might be another of the usual blabbering of yours, if Rem thinks this's something that's worth hearing, Ram will listen." Ram said as she put down her fork and looked up at Subaru. "Is this the education system here in this world? Are we finally going to learn about it??" Emilia asked with a curious look on her face. "Ma, since Betty is finished with her breakfast and has nothing to do, Betty will listen, Betty supposes." Beatrice said, stroking Puck, who was, as usual, in her palm.

"Great! That's the spirit!! Well, it'd be better if Ram-neesama and Beatrice-sama didn't say something that seemed to be sour." Subaru said, first with a grin, then switched to a frown. Rem and Emilia giggled. "Okay, forget about that. Now, the most important thing is learning what school is." Subaru said, raising his hand and straightening a finger.

"But first we need to clean this mess up." Subaru said as he pointed back down to the table. "Uh-hem, we certainly will clean the table up, in fact, but the word mess only applies to your part of the table, Betty supposes." Beatrice said as she stood up from the table, picked her plate up, and shot an annoyed looked to Subaru. "Oh come on, I was just trying to be humorous!" Subaru said with a hurt look. "Which, sadly, failed, as you always do." Ram said, and got up and went to the kitchen.

Subaru stared at the two with his mouth opened. "What did I do wrong that made those two fire at me this early in the morning???" Subaru demanded of Rem and Emilia, two lines of tears steaming down his face. "Well, Rem believes that Nee-sama and Beatrice-sama have made abusing Subaru-kun an entertainment." Rem said, smiling. "But Subaru you're always enjoying it, aren't you?" Emilia said as she looked sideways and covered her mouth. "From what actions of mine did you conclude that I am enjoying that?" Subaru asked, slamming his face against the table. "Well, to be honest, many actions." Emilia said, and Rem giggled. Subaru slid off his seat to the floor. "I will no longer fight back to you anymore. Just let me be." He said as he slouched back to his room, leaving the two girls giggling at the table.

The two girls stopped giggling and gathered their dishes and went to the kitchen. "Nee-sama, let Rem take over the work from here on." Rem said as she took the sponge which Ram was scrubbing the pot with. "Thank you, Rem. Where is Barusu? Today is his turn to do the chores." Ram said. "Subaru-kun is recovering from pain in his room now." Rem said as she put on rubber gloves and an apron and started doing the dishes. "Then Ram shall drag him out his room." Ram said as she walked toward Subaru's room.

"Well, Nee-sama, Rem thinks that sometimes Nee-sama and Beatrice-sama are a bit too mean to Subaru-kun. Will it be better if we treat him nicer?" Rem asked with a smile. Ram stared at her for a while, and smiled as well. "Wakatta wa, if Rem says so, Ram will hold back a little bit." Ram said, and left the kitchen. "Betty won't change how she treats that idiot, Betty supposes." Beatrice said as she pouted and left the kitchen as well. She just finished her work, which was drying off washed dishes and putting them back into the cabinet.

"Frankly, I would be shocked if Subaru said he didn't like how those two treat him now." Emilia said. Rem giggled. "Rem would too." She said. And about thirty seconds later, the flat erupted with a shout and a loud crash. Rem and Emilia both rushed out the kitchen to see what had caused the disturbance. As the two came running into the living room, they saw Subaru bursting into the living room. He tripped over his own foot, smashed into the floor face down, and skidded to a halt at the two girls' feet.