A Stupid Problem (MJ)

Michelle Jones, or MJ had a problem. A Peter Parker problem. What is a Peter Parker problem, you ask? It's when you have a crush on your best friend.

A crush on her best friend Peter Parker.

She could actually pinpoint the exact moment she figured out that she had a crush on him. They had been watching old movies, like they always do on Friday nights with Ned. They were laughing about some lame joke and when she looked him in the eye, it felt like lightning struck.

She also remembered the exact look on his face. He had that adorable smile on his face as he looked at her. 

Michelle hated herself for having a crush on her best friend. I mean, this was her first real friend, and she was sure he wouldn't be her friend anymore if he found out.

------

Peter Parker had a Michelle Jones problem. What's a Michele jones problem, you ask? It's when you have a crush on your best friend.

A crush on his best friend Michelle Jones. 

It had taken him a while to understand what he was feeling because he never felt something like that. Sure, he used to have a crush on Liz, but this was deeper. A feeling you wouldn't be able to explain even if you tried, but he knew he could never tell her. He was sure that she didn't feel that way towards him, and it would ruin their friendship if he told her. 

Peter had wanted to tell MJ about being Spider-man but he couldn't. He was afraid that she would be mad at him for lying.

So, he didn't tell her. He kept his mouth shut and hid behind silly excuses.

------

Ned had a Peter/Michelle problem. What's a Peter/Michelle problem, you ask? It's when your two best friends are crushing on each other, but don't notice it from each other.

He knew they both liked each other, but for some reason they didn't see that, and how they couldn't see it? He had no idea.

------

It was late in New York and MJ was walking home from a late night study at Peter. She had taken the same route home every week for a year now, and this time she wasn't that observant about her surroundings. She was thinking about Peter.

Again.

Michelle wished she could get that boy out of her head but she couldn't, and as she was walking through an alley she almost bumped into two thugs.

"Sorry." she mumbled.

"Hey look at what we have here. You lost? We can help you get home if you want." one guy said.

"No, thank you. I got it." Michele answered.

"Okay. Then why don't you give us your money." Guy number 1 reached in his pocket and took out a knife.

"I don't have any with me." She tried to keep her voice even.

"You don't? Oh, well, I'm sure you can pay us in some other way." the other said with a sickening smile.

Michele started to back away but they followed. "Please, I just wanna go home." she said and when she hit a wall with her back, the thugs smiled.

About 20 feet above her a very angry Spider-man was hanging upside down.

"Didn't you hear her? She said no. Now leave." he said pissed off.

"Hey, look, it's that Spider-man." one laughed.