0.6

Hello my beauties! I'm back again to finish this and the Gay Project! ❤️

Harry's fingers looped around a blunt and he took a hit, breathing out. "Holy Hell," he mumbled, sighing out. "It's so good to be able to afford weed again."

Louis hummed and looked longingly over the blunt in between Harry's thin fingers. "Can't relate. I really needed new clothes and some food. How did you save back so much money?"

"I start by paying my bills on time so they don't pile up," Harry explained easily. "After that, I was able to buy a few items of clothing, planned some meals for two weeks at a time and bought those groceries, and didn't buy random things," he explained. "And that's after I quit my shitty jobs, too."

Louis bit his lip as he looked at the shirtless boy, biting his lip. "Have you thought about... sharing the apartment? It's nice and would be a lot easier on me. You said 'why not'-"

"But I decided that I needed to think about it," he interrupted. "Because I really don't wanna end up with a knife in my back."

Louis bit his lip and watched as Harry stood, going to the kitchen. Louis looked over Harry's new tele, whining as Harry came out of the kitchen with a glass of wine but was a tad surprised when it was handed to him. He thanked the man quietly and watched as Harry lay on the couch.

"I wouldn't stab you," he said as he took a sip of the drink. Fuck. It was so sweet and nice to drink. "You are how I make money," he added with a teasing smirk. "But, seriously, it will help save money for us both and... we don't always have to fuck for the camera. Like, if we're horny or something-"

"Are you catching feelings or some shit?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

Louis gawked. "Are you serious? Fuck no! I just... I want to save money and have sex whenever I please. Sometimes I'm horny when I first wake up or late at night and I look ugly then so I'm obviously not wanting to record or fuck a stranger. It would be nice to have someone who doesn't give a fuck."

Harry sighed and watched as louis got up and walked over, climbing to straddle Harry's lap, taking a sip of his drink.

"Come on," Louis said, setting his glass aside and slowly starting to grind on Harry to the beat of the music playing in the background. "Fuck me right now, with no condom, no cameras. Tell me how much you hate me, Harry Styles."

They could only say dirty, but nice things on camera. But for them to have raw hate sex... it would be... extraordinary, Louis was sure. He wanted Harry to call him a slut, choke him, spank his ass extra hard, but he also wanted it to be real.

Harry took another hit, sucking in the smoke. He exhaled in Louis's face. "I can fuck who I want."

"No, you can't unless you want to stop doing videos because we agreed not to fuck others since we're fucking raw," Louis reminded him.

Harry shrugged. "I can still fuck who I want," he mumbled, but he was starting to get hard from Louis's ass grinding on him.

"But you wanna fuck me," Louis said, leaning down to kiss at Harry's neck. "Because my ass is especially tight and I take everything you give me, Daddy."

Harry hummed, rubbing up Louis's back. "Hmm. We plan to record today anyways. That's the only reason you're here right now. I think fucking outside of the camera is dumb." Though, Louis was definitely putting up a fight for it.

Louis was just reaching down to put his hand in Harry's sweats when the door busted open and Niall came busting in, though he nearly fell out when seeing the two.

"Holy shit, are you recording!?" He yelped, covering his face with his hands. (Though, Harry could totally see him peeking.)

"Fuck, we're - no. Just - we were going to soon," Louis breathed, getting off of Harry's lap and sitting down with a blanket covering his lap. "Why are you busting in here?"

"Like the two of you don't bust into mine all of the time," Niall defended. "I thought it would be funny, and I did not think you'd be here. Did ya move in?" He asked, kicking off his shoes, inviting himself in.

"No," Harry said at the same time as Louis said, "Not yet."

"He's not moving in," Harry grumbled.

Louis didn't like to beg. Not outside of sex, anyways. But this would be such an opportunity, to have a nice place and only pay half the rent. He really wanted this.

"Harry, come on. I'll do whatever. all the dishes, all the laundry, everything," Louis promised. "And I'll be here no longer than a year. Just until I can save up."

Harry grumbled, giving him a glare.

"Oh, Harry. Give the lad a break," Niall said with a small laugh. "Just let him move in. A year isn't long."

"Why can't he move in with you, Niall?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

Niall shrugged. "Sounds good to me, if you make rent, Lou. Know you're always welcome."

"No offense, I love you," Louis breathed. "But.. living with you would be a nightmare, Niall. You have way too many friends in and out of there, and I like my privacy. Harry would never bother me. Harry, please-"

"Fine!" Harry snapped. "Fine. You can take the spare room," he said, tired of hearing about it. As long as Louis left him alone, it would be fine. It could be fine.

Except, well, they really hate one another.

~~

Hello, hoping this small welcome back chapter was good! A little sexy, but moving on with the plot!

What do you think will happen when the boys move in together?

Love you all, welcome back!

x Queen B