Circles 2 {Thor x WOC!OC}

Pairing: Thor x WOC!/African American! OC

Summary: Part 2 of Circles. So soon in the end, they get back together.

Warnings: Injury, Fluff, Smut (NSFW, Waterfall Sex)

**

Giselle's Earth Armor.

(Her superhero name is Galactic or Gal, or Lady Galactic

(Her superhero name is Galactic or Gal, or Lady Galactic. Her powers are superhuman strength, endurance, stamina, physical durability, teleportation, healing factor, telepathic and telekinetic powers and many more. And she's my superhero I made up.)

A year later.

I was sitting on the left side of the quitjet, bumping to my music, trying to get myself in the mood for this mission while my eyes wander over at my teammates; Wanda, Steve, Natasha, Sam, Bucky, and then there he was, Thor.

He stood on the side of the jet, talking to Steve and Sam probably about the mission. I couldn't help myself to look over at his body, his hair, his eyes. his lips and his arms. Oh God I remember the time when we were together, that he use to lift me up in his arm as my legs were wrapped around his waist while he fuck- I thought to myself.

"Giselle, hey. Hello...Earth to Giselle." My dirty thoughts about my ex was interrupted by Natasha, I looked over at her. 

"Huh?" I answered, she had smirk on her face.

"We are getting ready to land. Are you ready?" She asked from the cockpit. I blinked and then quickly nodded. 

"Okay!" She says with a chuckle.

She probably knew I was drooling all over Thor, I mean after situation at the party last year. I had promise myself to stay away from him but of course I knew I couldn't. 

I came to find myself drawing back to him, forgiving him and telling him that we could only be friends. To be quite honest, I really wanted him back as my love again but I didn't know if he wanted me back like that.

"Alright, guys we only got one shot at this. Natasha with Sam, Bucky, Wanda with me and Thor and Giselle togather. We gotta get this done!" Steve ordered. We all agreed, leaving the quitjet not knowing the unexpected event that was about to happen.

**

The mission was mess. Hydra had commenced a full ambush on the Avengers who had no clue about it. Of course they knew, Hydra would expect we would come, but it turns out they were prepared before we even were.

Hydra agents were coming from every direction. There were planes in the sky shooting and dropping even more of the agents. It was like they wouldn't stop coming.