Finn° Dinner x2 (SMUT warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

-dinner x2
Song- By Omarion -Paradise

Summary; You're at Finns house for dinner. During dinner Finn gets horny.

Finn POV

Dad was blabbing on about my new project to Y/N's parents and how my schedule was going to affect seeing Y/N unless she came with me and stayed. Yeah, I wanted her to come of course. Y/N's parents were over for dinner and we were all having a nice meal.

I turned my head and faced my girlfriend who was sitting to the left of me at the dinner table, Y/N looked so beautiful tonight. I bit my lip and just examined her, damn was I lucky to get her to be mine.

She noticed I was staring at her so she placed her right hand on my left leg, I smirked to myself and grabbed her hand... slowly I dragged her hand along my thigh and had it rested on top of my member. I could feel myself growing.

"Finn." She mumbled through her teeth, I smirked and just started making her palm me through my pants, damn it felt good. She didn't stop me.

"Y/N? Are you sure you want to go along with the Wolfhard's? Will you be okay?" Y/N's Mom spoke, Y/N nodded her head and before she was going to answer, I snaked my left hand up her skirt and started rubbing her pussy.

"Mhmm, YeAh, I'll bE oKaY..." she moaned lightly, I smiled to myself and just felt as she gripped my leg back, she was enjoying it.

I kept rubbing her slowly, until I decided to jam 3 fingers up there. Y/N jerked and screamed a little by the instant shove,

"Are you okay?" Dad asked Y/N, Y/N nodded in agreement and just played it cool. Our parents then continued talking and our siblings were distracted. I kept pumping inside her wet pussy, I was impressed that she was handling this well. I felt her fingers grip my leg, she was about to cum. Her legs twitched and she moaned lightly but played it off as a cough. I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Finn, ah." She whispered just staring at me, I raised my brow then brought my fingers up to my mouth, I sucked on my fingers. Y/N just smirked.

"I enjoyed my second meal." I whispered.

I then stood up, "I'm going to excuse myself." I mentioned , my parents just nodded. I looked at my baby girl,

"Meet me in my room. I'm going to fuck you like no other...I want you screaming, I want you up against a wall." I whispered then walked off.

Tonight, Daddy was going to have some fun.

-
how was this?