Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught

Third Pov

After Y/n trained with Lloyd they went back on the bounty and worked on the list. Doing push ups and chores.

Y/n let out a loud sigh, "Im done."

She dropped to the deck of my bounty which she winces in pain. From bitting in her lip most of the time during the training she was able to cause a cut in her bottom lip.

"You ok, Y/n?" Lloyd asks crouching down to the floor.

Y/n flipped over onto her back with her mouth wide open, and her bottom lip bleeding.

"Your bleeding," Lloyd says.

"I am?" Y/n questions Lloyd.

"Yeah," Lloyd pauses and points to your lip. "On your lip."

She wiped her lip with her wrist and looked at it. Holding it above her head. "I guess I am."

"Here, let's take you down to the lower deck. We got a few cloths."

Y/n thought on that, it's just a blood. It's not like a cut my stomach open. Eh... what could happen.

"Sure," Y/n accepts his offer getting of the bounty's poop deck. She walks by Lloyd down to the lower deck.

Lloyd opens the door and lets Y/n enter first then himself. Lloyd hurrying over to the basket digging for some cloths.

"Here," Lloyd pulls out a light purple cloth and throws it to her, which she caught.

Y/n rubs it along her lips then dabs it lightly. She holds out the light purple cloth in front of her looking at the blood.

"That's quite a lot," Y/n says eyes never leaving the cloth.

"Yeah, that's why I brought you down here," Lloyd confesses looking up at  Y/n. Noticing the smug blood over around her lips.

"You made a mess you know," Lloyd says.

"No, I didn't know. I can't see myself," Y/n admits.

"One sec'," Lloyd walks over picking up a green cloth and running it under water.

He carrys the green cloth over to Y/n, "Uh... You mind?"

Y/n shoke her head and smile, without opening her mouth.

Lloyd takes the green cloth dabbing it lightly around Y/n's lips getting the blood stains from herself. His other hand reached up under her neck holding it for it to be easier.

Y/n let out a small giggle with blush creeping along her ears. "What's so funny?"

"It's just you sorta tickled me," Y/n coughs out making the cloth touch her soft bloodly lip.

"Don't talk. I need to get this done," he commands her.

"Ok," she replies.

Lloyd let out a sigh knowing she is impossible. Then continues dabbing her outter lip more.

"Hey guys-"

The door opened revealing Misako standing, a little shook from seeing the two. How Lloyd was technically touching her face and Y/n a blushing mess. Lloyd too.

"Oh... Well I was going to say Wu went out to get more water at the pond Y/n found and to see if you two wanted to do something. But... Your already doing something," Misako explains winking at the two before shutting the door.

"Uh..." Y/n stutters out, still a blushing mess, looking down. "I think I'm good now."

"Ye.. Yeah," Lloyd stutters out, backing up.

Your pov--

We sat in awkward silence as I looked down at the floor the whole time. Once I looked up I saw Lloyd looking at me with mesmerizing green eyes.

When our eyes connected Lloyd's eyes went to the wood floor. I tried my best not to giggle, which was so hard, but I snorted instead.

"Sorry... Sorry about my mom," Lloyd said after I snorted.

"It's alright, Lloyd. I can tell it is the first for both of us," I reply trying my best to forget what happen.

"For you. Definitely," Lloyd jokes.

I giggled, but not my happy giggle. The one that ended with a sigh.

Lloyd noticed how I acted to his joke, I felt as if he was blaming himself for it. I stood up and walked over to him, holding my hand out for him.

"It's fine. We all have different past's. We will learn each other's one day," I smile at him, forgetting my past.

My blonde hair friend grabbed my hand, "Sorry again. For everything." We pulled up to his feet.

"Hey!" I punch his shoulder lightly. "I told you it's alright. Now let's head out. Wu might need our help, knowing how old he's getting."

Lloyd nods his head in agreement as we headed off the bounty into the forest. Passing the area were we trained, palm trees, and the Lloyd's eye color green grass.

Reaching the pond in after the silent walk. We saw Wu getting struggling with one Stone Warrior, as one creep behind him.

I sprinted passing the pond to the Stone Warrior sneaking up on him. I kicked him in the ribs, but only pushing him a few feet away.

"You aren't getting my Master until you pass me," I say summoning a ball light and throwing it to it.

Throwing punches at it I was able to grab a bamboo stick. Pushing him closer and closer to the water as struggle to get another one. Once I heard a splash I ran grabbed more.

Hearing a growl that was my signal to build. I start throwing around the warrior walking around him. Caging him.

Finishing I catch my breath placing my hands on my knees. Once a few more breaths I look up and saw the other warrior in a cage, and Wu, Miasko, and Lloyd all in my view.

"You what?!" Wu shouts.

"Yeah," Jay scratchs the back of his neck.

"By how many? One, two-"

"How about all of them," Kai spoke up.

Loud sighs came from Wu and I.

"But! Hey!" Jay tries to cheer us up.

"We know were the temple is," Cole answers.

"And we have my Falcon," Zane finishes.

"Atleast you didn't screw everything up," I tell the colorful ninja holding my head.