Chapter 58 - Locked In

Harry's POV

I am sitting in the cafeteria with my mum and her parents when I notice some people start to recognize me so I decide to go back to the room so I don't start a commotion.   I text Jeff on my way giving him an update about what is going on and tell him that I need to get away with Christina for a couple of days.

I open the door to Christina's room and I see Christina completely naked in Louis' arms. WTAF...  "Louis WTF are you doing?" I scream as I pull him away from her.   I can't believe I am seeing what I am seeing.   Louis tries to explain but, I don't want to hear it.  I see the nurse cover Christina with the blanket and I tell Louis to wait outside.  I don't get it...  Why Louis?

Christina is trying to explain that it was all innocent and even the nurse is telling me what happened.  I just don't like the fact that he saw her naked.  Christina is mine, no other man will ever see her naked again but me.

Christina asks me to help her get dressed.  I tell the nurse that I will dress her so she can leave.  I help her put on her pajamas and tell her to sit in the chair so I can do her hair.  I am still upset about Louis but I have to let it go.  I look down at Christina and she thanks me for everything.  I don't know what I would do without her.  I lean down and kiss her and say, "Keep this up woman and I will throw you on that bed and fuck you into next week." she laughs and rolls her eyes and tells me that she loves me and I tell her I love her too...

Just then our parents walk back in.  My mum tells me that Louis is in the hallway and he is very upset and wants to speak to me.  Christina grabs my arm and tells me to please apologize to him.  Fuck...  "I know..." I say.

I walk out into the hallway and Louis is leaning on the wall with his head down.  I walk over and he looks up to me and immediately says, "Harry, I swear to you that was innocent.  I opened the door and scared her and she was about to fall so I caught her.  I should have knocked first.  I am such an arse for not knocking.  I am so sorry."

How can I be mad at Louis?  He is like a brother to me.  He would never try anything with Christina.   I tell him that we are good and that I was just upset because she was naked in his arms no matter the reason.  He understood and apologized again.

I am so tired.  I walk back in the room and Maria and my mum are sitting there talking with Christina and her dad is on the phone.  Christina looks at me with such loving eyes my heart is about to burst.   I want to just get in the bed with her and cuddle.  Christina tells us all that we can go home so she can get some rest.

I refuse to leave her.  I tell my mum that I will have a driver take her home when her parents tell me that they will drive her and go back to their hotel.  I tell them that I have plenty of room at my house and that they should stay with me and I didn't want to take no for an answer.  Christina looks at me and smiles and tells her parents to stay at my house.  They finally agree.

They finally leave and I look at Christina and she tells me to get in the bed with her.   I pull the blanket back and slide in next to her and I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Christina's POV

Harry is snoring so loud.  Poor thing probably hasn't slept in days.  I honestly do not know what I would do without him.  I really don't know how this happened.  I kiss him on the forehead and close my eyes.

I hear Harry's phone buzz.  He must have received a message. I wonder if it is something important...  It buzzes again...  and again...  Shit, I wonder if it is from his mother.  I try to wake him and he is not moving.  It buzzes again...   I decide to pull his phone out of his pocket and see who it is from.