Chapter 7

You woke up and saw the hooded figure in your room, watching over you. You lunged at him but he jumped through the window with you following. He ran away from the mansion with you not so far behind until he stopped. "Who are you?" He turned around to show his face. "My name is Alex Mercer." When he said his name you had a flashback to the lab when Dr. Crane was speaking to a Mercer in the earpiece. "You did this to me, made me into this mutant?" "I made you better. Humanity is stagnant. Dying. I would give it one body. One mind. Think about it. No more conflict. No more disease. No more suffering. Don't you see? I'm giving it a second chance." You stared at him in disbelief. "Your fucking insane." " 'Sigh,' I wished you would have joined me." After he said that a mutated creature jumped out of the trees and pinned you to the ground, flailing it's claws on you while other's surround you with a super soldier came out.

" After he said that a mutated creature jumped out of the trees and pinned you to the ground, flailing it's claws on you while other's surround you with a super soldier came out

(What they look like)

You kicked the creature off of you and switched to your whip fist to pull it's head off, then using claws to climb on top of another and slice it's head off. One of them stab you through your chest while another bites your shoulder. You groan in pain then you use hammerfist to punch the one on your shoulder and use claws in the other hand to decapitate the other. At this point your bleeding badly and have holes all over your body. The soldier then runs at you and slams you into a nearby tree. You use hammerfist to break out of his grip and piledrive him, while he was disoriented you uppercutted him and slammed your fist into his head, crushing it. When you got up a blade went through your chest, Mercer walked towards you and injected you with something. When he let go of you you started convulsing and twitching, until tendrils popped out of you in every direction, grabbing whatever they could and slamming back into you, crushing you in the process. You were on the ground barely conscious when Mercer leaned near you. "You need to get stronger l/n, if you want to beat me." He was going to finish you off until he heard voices coming your way. The voices belonged to Jean and Logan, as they heard noises. "Oh hell, Jean help me get him back to the mansion" they carried you back just as you passed out.