Chapter 36- made up or made out?

Thank you @bushra-96 and @AlexJennnyfer for all of your lovely comments. I love reading them, it always makes my mood better! You guys are so cute♥️

___

Chapter 36- made up or made out?

"I didn't mean to snap like that," I say as I walk with Cayson to the back of the school where my friends are. "I'm sorry."

Now, their mouths are literally hanging open. "Close the mouths now."

"Did you just- did she—?" Violet stutters and they all nod while looking at me with widened eyes.

"You said sorry?" Kate asks.

"And?" I ask. "What's the big deal about that?"

"You never say sorry," Chris interjects.

"Well, there are always firsts right?" I ask and glance at Cayson.

"Wow, is this really the Venus we knew?" Ian jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, I'll take it back if none of you will say anything on that subject," I say and all of them say 'no.'

"You don't need to say sorry Vee, we can never be mad at you," Tyler says.

"We don't feel bad about anything you say because we know you," Ian says too. "We know how you handle stress."

"Yeah, we are just worried about you," violet says.

"I was mad at Cayson," I point to Cayson who's standing right next to me. "And it was not fair to take it out on you guys."

"Was?" Kate points out. "You're not mad at him anymore?"

I glance at Cayson who's smiling at me. "No. We're fine."

Kate and violet clap enthusiastically and chuckle. "Fine? As in you guys made up?"

I smile and bite my lip. "Or should I correct myself and say made out?" Kate chuckles and I notice Ian straightening himself on the wall with an expression which I couldn't figure out.

Cayson is clearly embarrassed as his ear turns red and my face starts to heat up. I roll my eyes and smile at Cayson.

"W-what?" I act dumb.

"Your lipstick is half gone and his lips look darker than usual. Isn't that your maroon lipstick on your guys' lips?" Violet smirks and looks at Kate who's also smirking.

There is a smile visible on Chris and Tyler's lips while Ian doesn't seem very pleased. I notice him looking away as he also realizes that Violet is right.

Cayson stands there, looking at the ground, avoiding all eye contact even from me.

"Violet," I say between my gritted teeth.

"What? Just admit it," she smiles.

I don't respond.

I look at Cayson for approval who gives me a small nod and I also nod.

"Fine," I say.

"Fine?" Kate asks.

"We made up," I reply to Kate who smirks.

"Up or out?" She teases me and I glare at her.

"Both," Cayson answers, as a whisper, beating me to it.

"Ahhh," Kate shouts and violet screams as in they just saw Tom Cruise.

"Jesus Christ calm your tits woman," Tyler smacks the back of Violet's head and she looses her balance.

"Ahh," violet almost screams when she lost control. As her body shifts backwards, Tyler quickly grabs her and pulls her up.

Tyler cracks up into hysterical laughter and earns a smack on his chest by violets and shuts up.

"Ayy, I'm proud of you homie, finally someone got enough balls to be with Venus," Chris says with a smile on his face and I look away.

"What- what do you mean?" Cayson asks, confusedly.

"You see Venus is a hard girl to like," Chris winks at me.

"Thats true for sure," Cayson mutters and I slowly smack his chest. "Ow. I'm right though."

"Whatever, you guys carry on, I need to be somewhere," I say. "Bye."

"Bye," they all say in unison.

I leave and walk until my car until suddenly I feel someone walking at a much faster pace behind me to catch up.

I turn to find Ian walking behind me.

"Ian?" I ask in confusion.

"Hey Venus," he says, stopping right in front of me.

"Did you want something?" I ask and wait for an answer but don't get one for couple of minutes. Instead of answering, he just looks at me. "Hello?" I swing my hand in front of his face and he blinks.

"I- are you- happy?" He slowly asks.

"What?" I ask.

He turns around and my eyes slowly follows Ian's who's looking at Cayson, who is talking to Kate and others.

"You- Cayson- are you happy?" He tries to look for words and finally asks and I smile.

I look at Cayson who laughs along with violet when Tyler said something. His smile is so perfect just like his lips.

Ever since I met Cayson, he has always found a way to make me happy. Even now, he doesn't care about anything but spending time with me.

I don't deserve him.

Or do I?

I don't realize that I have been smiling the whole time while looking at Cayson. The smile leaves my lips and I look away before glancing at Cayson one last time and the smile returns.

I look up at Ian who has a small smile playing on his lips and looks down. "I got my answer."

"He- he does make me happy, just the way you guys do," I answer his question.

I see his lip twitch but he doesn't say anything back. Instead he turns around and walks away from me.

My eyes find Cayson once again and a smile appears on my lips. Do I really deserve him? He's like a ball of life which is happy and positive all the time.

Why do I feel like my past would destroy him?

I shake off the bad feeling and sit in my car before leaving for the hospital.

___

I couldn't call Mrs. Chivalry when she told me couple of weeks ago but I really need to talk to someone and my mom isn't the best person at the moment.

Something about Mrs. Chivalry felt like I could trust her with my problems and troubles. I felt an aura the first time I met her which lured me to come to the hospital and talk to her.

Hopefully she is still in the hospital and remembers me.

I quickly walk inside the hospital and go to the receptionist. "Hey, I'm looking for doctor Olive Chivalry," I say and she smiles at me.

___

Don't forget to support me by pressing that tiny star at the bottom of your screen. It motivates me to write more chapter for you guys!

Until next time!