C H A P T E R

T W O

Dave East

I crossed my arms as I waited for my bitch Tammy to get done from counting the money but her ass is dumb as hell like she really struggling to count.

"F-five thousand."She said and I got annoyed and snatched the money from her.
"Get the hell out and go bag some shit clearly your dumb ass ain up for the job."

"Baby im sorry."
She said pouting.
"Get out now!"I said and she sighed leaving out the office.
I swear dumb bitches these days cant stand them.
I pushed the buzzer on the speaker for the second floor.

"Yeah boss?"
"Send Spook up."I said letting go of the button as I split the money in half and counted my half.
"Yeah wassup?"
"Help me count this money."
"Damn I thought Tammy was helping."
"Nah her dumbass can't count."

"How she doin?"I asked Spook.
"Who?"
"The girl you've been watchin over for about five days."
"Oh Aamina?"
"Yeah."
"She aight but she real paranoid though like she scared to come outside fo real and she said thank you for the money."

He told me I raised my eyebrow.
"She said thank you?"
"Yeah but she tryna find a job cus we shot up the place we were working at."

"She smart?"
"Real smart and she good at art too like she got some fuckin skills."
I nodded my head.
"And she got a fat ass."He said and I laughed shaking my head.

"My nigga you gotta be the one."
"You already know but Tammy treat her like shit."
"How she know Tammy?"
"They go to the same college but I think Aamina gay friend starting to suspect sumn."

"Make sure he dont figure out nothing foreal."
"Aight."
"I need you and Sneak to go kidnap her for this test,if she pass than she get what shes been askin for if not she gettin killed right on the spot."

"I gotta kidnapp someone again?Damn."He groaned as he finished from counting a stack.
"10,000 there."He told me.
"I got 50,000 these fuckin Cubans still playin games im 5,000 short."I said pissed off.
"We definitely gonna need Aamina now cus she speak that language."

"Yeah but you and Sneak go get her than meet back here in two hours."I told him.
"Aight."He said leaning back.
"And Im gonna need you to call up Kevin to track down one of them Cubans again cus I gave em a chance I was being nice that day but now I gotta fuckin show em whats really good."

"Yeah cus they stay playing around like shit is sweet."

Aamina Joy

I was chillin in some spandex shorts and a hoodie as I made sure all my doors were locked as well as the windows.
"Alexa play stir fry by Migos."

I spoke and it played as I danced a lil and washed dishes.
There was knocking on the door and I walked to it looking through the peephole I saw Spook and relaxed realising it was just him.

We kinda got to know each other this past week hes pretty cool I guess especially the fact that hes basically my body guard.
I unlocked the door opening it.
"Come in."I told him.

"Sorry but I gotta do this."
He said and I was confused as he threw a can in the apartment as gas leaked from it and he slammed the door shut as I banged on it trying to open it back as I tried to cover my mouth with my hoodie but it was no use as tears came from my eyes because of the gas smell.