Toby X Reader

I had gotten a cut by some kind of branch in the woods and it started to bleed, I thought nothing of it until something appeared and came to attack me. I am right now running from this 'thing' it looks human but isn't. I looked behind me and didn't see it, I slowed down until I heard a growl and something going into something. I felt sick until I saw a man in the distance, "did you save me?" I called over to him, he just stood there "hello?" I called, he didn't answer only took out a ax I think it was. I started to back up until I fell backwards, as he got closer I noticed something. He wore a mask and goggles, he looked like a modern day steampunk. "Come with me" he told me, helping me to my feet and walking. As I followed I noticed he at times would twitch. "U-um, what was that thing?" I asked him "a rake" is all he said. "You are?..." I asked "I'm T-Toby" he said twitching. "Why do y-" he stopped me "no more questions" he ordered making me flinch.  "O-okay" I looked down at the ground and  followed silently.  We finally stopped and I was at the edge of the woods "there your out" he said starting to walk away "wait!" I said running over to him "go home kid" he ordered. "No, I want to thank you" I told him getting in front of him. He took out his weapon pointing it at me.

I stiffened up "A-at least let me get you some dinner" I smiled, he lowered his weapon and nodded. "Fine. Only dinner though" I nodded and he dropped his weapon next to a tree and followed me to a restaurant. "How many?" a person asked "two" I told them, a person led us to a table and we sat down.  I looked at Toby as he looked at the  menu "so,  what are you getting" I waited for a response "...waffles" he spoke making me grin. "Really, I thought you would get steak or something" I joked making him look at me. I went silent and waited for a response "well you were wrong" he said and looked away. "Im sorry, I didn't mean" I started but he shrugged it off.  "Oh I'm (y/n)" I smiled putting my hand out "you know my name already" he said shaking it. Time passed by as we talked and ate, he started to open up though I could tell he was hiding something. "You done?" I asked him looking at his empty plate of waffles, he nodded. I paid for the check and then we left, we made our way back to the forest. "So, can we hang out some more?" I asked with hopeful eyes. "F-fine, let's go" he led me through the forest to a mansion "whoa!" I exclaimed looking at him. "There are other people here, who aren't friendly so stay by me and do as I say" he ordered me, I nodded and we walked in.

I looked around to see a little girl running around chasing a guy in a white hoodie. "Jeff, play with me!" she giggled "No, stay away Sally, I don't like pink!" he exclaimed running towards us, he saw me and stopped. "Toby who is this...human?" he asked taking out his knife "oh um" Toby started trying to think of something. "I'm his girlfriend" I spoke, shaking his hand "your Jeff, he has told me so much about you" Jeff pulled his hand away and pointed the knife at me. "Like what?" he growled "a-about how you love knifes and hoodies and how you dont like many people, should he have told me anything else?" I said. He lowered the knife "no, Toby you can go with your....girl" he said, Toby grabbed my hand and ran me up stairs to a room.  Looked like his bedroom "why did you do that?!" he yelled "didn't look like you were going to say anything, I was helping!" I exclaimed he groaned. "Well thanks to you, Slender is going to want to meet you and he knows when people lie" I froze. "S-slender like slenderman?" I asked he nodded. "Well one thing..." I started making his tilt his head. "Can I be your girlfriend?" I asked making his blush I think. "What?" he asked "can I date you? I mean I really like you" I looked down. "Fine....only for now" he stated. "Yay!" I hugged him and he hugged back. "Thank you" I told him with a smile. "Your welcome" he stated.