Chapter twenty

I feel like Vanessa doesn't have any friends 😂😂 she's always by herself!

-

"I seem to be trying I am but see you're used to that
You call when you need me, I'll hesitate and call you back." I clicked my tongue and wrote down the lyrics onto my notebook. I looked around the hotel walls as I continued to play random chords on my bass.

I hummed to myself before more words flew out of my mouth.

"And I'll say I'm sorry like its overdue, and I'm over you
But I won't believe it, spill me your secrets, I'll keep them close." I sighed and tossed the notebook behind me. "Fucking relationships man."

"I agree." I looked up as V walked onto the bus. I rolled my eyes and started to get up. "No listen." She pushed me back down and straddled my lap.

"What do I listen to? How much you loved kissing your douche ex boyfriend? No thanks."

She groaned and grabbed my face, smashing our lips together.

I quickly pulled back and wiped my lips. She looked at me with hurt in her eyes as I grimaced.

"Don't fucking kiss me with his taste still on your lips." I growled out making her smile. "Go brush your teeth." She bit her lip and slowly climbed off of me.

"Yes daddy." She whispered and sultrily walked to the bathroom.

I grabbed my notebook again, jotting down a few more lines.

"After all of this you know, I'm in
I've been falling for you slow
I went out on a limb
After all of this you know
You're my weakness."

I closed the book when I heard the water stop running.

I rubbed my forehead as a slight headache started to grow.

"Hey." I looked up and saw V standing by the doorway with white lingerie. "Remember the lingerie gucci promised? They gave me a white set too."

I scoffed and pushed myself up from the hotel couch.

"Sex isn't going to make this better."

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pouted.

"Sex makes everything better babe." Her hands grabbed mines as she led them to her ass. "I swear he kissed me and I was just caught up in our argument. I'm all yours babe. This is all yours." She squeezed my hands, making me grip her ass.

I leaned down and connected our lips. I bent down slightly and quickly scooped her up into my arms.

She shrieked against my lips, making me laugh lightly.

I walked towards the bed and laid her down.

"No," I muttered when she tried to pull me down with her. I stood in front of the bed as I pulled my shirt off.

I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to reveal my growing bulge.

I swatted V's hand away when she reached up to cop a feel.

"Y/n." She groaned out. I slathered spit on my fingers before reaching into my briefs and slowly pumping my member.

I wasn't going to immediately give Vanessa what she wanted after kissing Philip. I'd tease her until she was seconds from sobbing in frustration.

Once I was fully hard I pulled my briefs down and laid between her legs while unclasping her bra. I threw the white fabric behind me and latched my mouth onto her right nipple.