disclosure

I believe in soulmates. I believe there is one person in this world meant for you to find. And when you find that person, your heart just knows. And when your eyes meet, your heart accepts. And whispers, "Finally. There you are."

I'm so thrilled to let you know that I've been selected to write a short story on behalf of Open Road Films and the highly anticipated film Midnight Sun which will be out in theatres on March 23rd! Wattpad has teamed up with them to give you an opportunity to create your own story and win amazing prizes like a $3,000 gift card and a Midnight Sun Swag Bag!

Midnight Sun is a story of a 17-year old girl, Katie Price (Bella Thorne), who has a rare genetic condition that makes sunlight lethal for her. She spends her days locked inside her house, and only at night she experiences the outside world. One night she bumps into her longtime crush Charlie. Her world, once cursed with shadows, fills up with blinding beautiful lights. Charlie makes her want to experience everything... even venturing out into the sun.

Go to the Romance profile on Wattpad for details on how to enter the contest. Be sure to tag your entry with #MidnightSunMovie. Can't wait to see your entries. Have fun and good luck!