Chapter 11

Violet's POV

I walked back and forth in worry, I heard my phone ring as I saw it was Damon. "Whats going on?" I answered as I saw my daughter moving a bit, "Alaric is dead...I'm so sorry Violet, Klaus is dead" he said. "What did you do Damon?" I ask him in anger, "he took Elena and was taking her blood, we stopped his heart. In hiding his body, Alaric found us and stabbed him" he said while I looked down at my daughter.

"Elena is now a vampire, Rebekah made her and Matt crash" he said while I hung up, "Violet?" Adam asked as I shake my head. "Lets take her to the house, we will need to think about disappearing again" I told him while he nods, I watch him pick her up as we ran down to the car. 'I'm sorry Juliet, this is for the best. I can't let you get harmed because of Klaus, sooner or later his enemies will find out about you' I thought as I drove to the house.

Juliet's POV

I felt myself waking up, I remember Klaus's mother taking me and then darkness. "Juliet" I heard my mother's voice as I opened my eyes, "mom" I said as she hugged me. "Thank god your awake" she said while she helped me sit up, "what happened?" I ask her while she told me what had happened. "We have to leave" I said while she nods, I look down as I knew now the reasons she had moved a lot.

"Klaus brings trouble everywhere Juliet, I want you safe" she said while squeezing my hands, "I know mom, I just wish we could stay and no run" I told her. "I don't want to lose you Juliet, Klaus has enemies and I fear if they find out about you" she said as I heard the door open and saw Adam, "just think about it" she said while getting up and leaving.

"Hey" he said as I smile, "hey" I said while I scoot over for him while he pulls me close. "She is just trying to protect you, we were so worried for you these few days" he said while I look up at him, "should we leave?" I ask him as he kissed my head, "its up to you Juliet, I don't want you hurt by him or anyone else" he said while I look down knowing I had a difficult decision to make.