Chapter 90

I know I haven't been updating for a while. I hope you aren't too mad about it. I am too busy with my studies. And I don't have that much free time. This chapter isn't long. I will need your opinion on how it is. I promise tho I will try to update a longer chapte r But I hope you'll put your weapons down and enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Mind link him" I stated. Alexandra's eyes widened in confusion.

"Tell him I'm here" I said fiercely.

"What? But he will lock you up again!" She exclaimed in confusion.

"He won't" I smirked. With a simple movement the dagger inside my hand was pressed to her throat. She gasped.

"Now, listen here. You will mind link him saying that I showed up. Tell him I killed all the people that stood on my way. And that I won't hesitate to kill you too" I pressed it harder.

"Valentina, you really think he cares about me? Why would that scare him?" She said pain evident in her voice. I chuckled.

"Because he marked you. The mate bond is too strong. Killing you is the last thing he would do. His wolf wouldn't take it" I said.

"Now, tell him that I am mentally unstable. Tell him I caused a riot. That I killed his people. Say that I'm ready to negotiate. Tell him I agree to let you go if he brings Ace to me. Tell him to order his people to let us go. Because if I see any of them walking after me then help me God I will murder them. If even a single hair is missing from my mate's head then I will burn this place down including his people" I said. She nodded in fear.

"You said you'd help me. The knife is for motivation. Act good and you won't have to get hurt. And don't even think about lying to me because I can easily hear your mind link" I whispered. She nodded.

"Start" I ordered.

"D-Dave. She is here. Valentina is here! She killed your people and caused a riot. I tried to hide b-but I didn't manage. She-She is crazy! Her situation isn't stable. She said she'll kill me!" She cried into the link.

So the bastards name was Dave. His name will be the last remaining thing after I'm done with him.

"Better" I hissed.

"WHAT? She is here? Fuck. I will be back soon. Get her locked up!" He ordered her. I could sense the panic in his voice. The monster was afraid. He was afriad i'd destroy his little army. That I would kill his little mate.

"No! Dave you don't understand! She has me! She has a knife pressed on my throat ready to kill me if I even make a wrong movement. She isn't stable, Dave. She murdered your people." She sobbed. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Tell him about the deal" I muttered.

"She said that even if a single hair is missing from my brothers head then she will 'burn' us all. She wants to have him. She is ready to negotiate. As long as you bring him to her she will let me go" She said in fake panic.

"Tell your people to let us go. If not then I will continue murdering them just like the animals they are. You have untill sunrise. Bring him to the forest. If not then I will cut your mate in skinny little peaces and give it to you as a present. And not only your mate. I will make sure your whole territory including your people will be destroyed. The choice is your's....Dave" I let my threat echo throught out their mind link.

For the final show I slashed a part of her skin open. Alexandra cried out in agony. That was the last thing he heard before the link was cut off.

"Give it two minutes." She gasped out in relief. I'm hoping she was right.