|•XXXIII•|

A/n: We'll be getting into Episode Ignis next chapter, which will include my own twists and turns. Let me just say that Ignis won't be losing his sight! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••
~Zodia's POV~

I felt the whole world become still around me. I didn't realize a crowd had gathered until I was able to come back to reality. "Is... is this the important thing you wished to ask?"

Ignis nods. I could see his usual calm demeanor was wiped away with nervousness. The tears I had been holding back sprung forward as I finally gave the kneeling man an answer. "Yes."

A smiled graced my features as I saw the tension leave Ignis' body. He gently slid the ring on my finger before enveloping me in a hug. The people that had gathered cheered and clapped at the beautiful moment.

After the crowd dissipates, three familiar faces are grinning at us. I knew from their faces that they also witnessed Ignis' proposal. Without warning, Gladio came over and wrapped both of us in a bear hug. "Congrats, you two."

"Thank you, Gladio," I smile up at the shield. Then, Noctis and Prompto stormed over, throwing their arms around us and joining the group hug. Once released from the hug, Noctis gave Ignis a stern look. "If you-"

"Noct, don't you dare do the 'overprotective brother' speech. You know Iggy would never hurt me," I silence my brother. Noctis deflated like a balloon as if he'd been waiting his entire life to give such a speech to someone. I placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled on a strand of his raven hair. "Don't look so down. I'll need you to walk me down the aisle in Father's place. Promise?"

"Promise," he smiles widely. I drop my hand and suddenly, Prompto jumps in front of me and hugs me one more time. I rest my hands on his back and giggle. We pull apart and we all head to dinner together in a restaurant not far from the Leville. With our bellies full, we head back to the hotel and decide to head to Maagho tomorrow to get some help from an old friend of Cid's.

Entering our shared room, Ignis closed the door behind us and suddenly, my world went spinning. As my vision steadied, I realized I was now laying on the bed as I felt the soft sheets under me. That's when I saw Ignis looming over my smaller frame. Before I could get a word out, Ignis leaned down and sealed my lips with his. Seeing his lustful emerald gaze was the first and it sent a chill down my spine. I kissed back before he could pull away, wrapping my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

What felt like hours was only mere minutes. We pulled away, our lungs begging for air as we panted. After another long silence, Ignis spoke up. "Forgive me. I... do not know what came over me."

I move my hands to his cheeks so our eyes were locked. "Don't apologize, Iggy. I've never seen you like this."

"My dear, you have no comprehension of what you do to me," he smiled, laying a gentle kiss on my forehead. "We should rest." I nod in agreement and we get under the sheets together.

-Next Morning-

Breakfast was spent in a small café just a gondola ride away from the Leville. Around noon, we boarded another gondola and headed to Maagho. We had a few issues with finding the bar, but we were able to find it in the end with help from a few locals.

As we stepped off the gondola, the man we assumed who was Weskham greeted us. "Gentlemen, welcome! I see you also brought along a beautiful maiden. What brings you five to Maagho?" Noctis stood at the bar and discussed matters with the bar tender.

As I was examining the small but gleaming bar, the sound of footsteps broke through my thoughts. "My dear Camelia, it's been a while," Weskham greets the older lady.