i am yours, you are mine, please be my valentine.

seungkwan was, to say the least, pissed. 

five days before valentines day and hansol still hadn't asked him to be his valentine.

of course, seungkwan expected the younger to ask him. seungkwan was so many of the firsts in their relationship, he asked hansol out first. he kissed hansol first, he took hansol on their first date, he even met hansol's parents first. so can you really blame him for wanting hansol to ask him to be his valentine. 

of course hansol was oblivious to seungkwan's suffering. sure he picked up on seungkwan's grumpy-ness but simply thought it was because he was stressed about school. 

---

Four days till valentines

hansol walked into their homeroom and smiled as he saw seungkwan and chan having a conversation by the front of the class.

"morning kwannie" hansol said softly as he hugged seungkwan from the back, 

"hansol we are in school, please control yourself" seungkwan sighed, pushing his boyfriend's hands away from himself. 

hansol pouted "what's wrong? you love my hugs?" 

seungkwan gave him a look and hansol shifted his eyes over to chan, hoping that the younger might know whats going on. chan shrugged and hansol looked back at seungkwan who still looked at him with the same pointed glare. 

"um, im sorry?" hansol cringed and seungkwan rolled his eyes before walking over to his desk leaving hansol even more confused. 

"dude, what did i do?" hansol whispered to chan and the younger just looked at him sympathetically, 

"sorry sol, seungkwan said if i say anything to you he'd cut my hand off" and with that chan left to his own desk as well. 

hansol stood there for a moment contemplating everything he did in the past 72 hours, not finding anything he could have done to upset seungkwan.

what the fuck?

---

Three days till valentines 

  "jesus hansol what did you do?" seungcheol snickered as seungkwan ignored hansol's attempts to say goodbye to him and left the classroom without another word.

"i don't know" hansol sighed "he's been all upset with me for the past two days"  

 "did you screw up your valentines proposal or something? say the wrong name? god that's such a hansol move" seungcheol laughed as they packed their bags.

"valentines proposal?" hansol questioned as he slung his backpack on his shoulder.

"yeah, did you screw up when you asked him to be your valentine?" seungcheol clarified

"i'm supposed to ask him?" hansol frowned.

seungcheol looked at him for a second, furrowed his brows and then hit hansol over the head with a chemistry textbook.

"wow what the fuck was that for?" hansol yelled and seungcheol hit him again

"that was for swearing, and the first one was for being an idiot" seungcheol explained 

"i didn't know i have to ask him, i mean he's already my boyfriend so what's the point?" hansol rationalised.  seungcheol stopped walking and placed a hand on hansol's shoulder