(33) Cry For Love.

A/N: omg guys what??? I'm at over 15k reads??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WOAH! I truly didn't even realize I hit 15k reads because you guys are always commenting & interacting w/ the story & giving it so much love so I never needed to check the amount of reads. 😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Please keep leaving your thoughts, opinions, & funny comments, they always make me smile! 🤗💕

- - -

"He WHAT?" Ria is fuming with anger. "Are you fucking joking? Yeah, she was coming into him, TOTAL BULLSHIT."

Sahara looks out the window, not being able to talk, think or do anything without thinking about Damian.

"If it makes you feel any better, he's a bloody mess." Viktor chimes in.

"That doesn't really make me feel better." Sahara says.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Ria." Viktor tried cracking a joke.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. While you're here cracking jokes, I'm going to go ahead and crack Mr. Vasiliev's head into two bits." Ria is not having any of this. She wants revenge but Sahara is already very upset, she doesn't want to increase any sadness.

"Oh, shit. M'lady is feisty. I like." Viktor smirks.

Ria throws a pillow at his face, "Shut up!"

Sahara couldn't pay attention to the other two. She was lost in her own thoughts. She misses Damian's stormy eyes, his charming smile, how his touch sent a shock through her body, how his lips molded onto hers as if they were made for each other–

Viktor snaps his fingers in front of Sahara's face to interrupt her thoughts, "Are you with us on earth, Sahara?"

Sahara couldn't hold back any longer, "How much of a mess is Damian?"

Ria and Viktor look at each other a little concerned. "Um, are you sure you want to know?"

Sahara nods.

"Well, he hasn't stopped drinking alcoholic drinks for the past week, he gets 2 hours of sleep, if any, per night. Also, he hasn't showed up to work at all. He's stopped himself from any human contact, hasn't spoken to anyone in almost a week. But when he does speak, he's asking about you."

Sahara's already sad mood, turns sadder. She doesn't like the sound of this Damian. It hurts her that he's not doing so well. Her heart clenches at the thought of a broken Damian, "I think I want to talk to him."

"Oh, Hell no! I'm not letting you speak to that devil of a man." Ria refuses.

"Ria, I understand you're looking out for me, but I really need to do this. For my own sake." Sahara gives her a weak smile.

"Wow, Damian told me to fuck off when I gave him advice. This is a nicer way to say that. Should I break off the friendship with him? I don't think I'm being treated right." Viktor jokes again, but also hinting at Sahara.

Ria elbows Viktor, "You never know when to shut up."

"Oh my bloody Hell, she touched me. Ria Fahim has touched me. My dreams are coming true." Viktor puts his hand on his heart, acting like he's fainting. Ria face palms.