Chapter 11 Black Element's

the fight was a free for all, limitless time fisticuffs match and Bell and Ryudo got their weapon's taken away with their fist and magic in use. in this kind of match, there is a limitless time in the match for the opponents to fight, and the setup is usually set I a smaller selection since it would take a lot of time, especially with such strong opponent's.

Lily:" I hope Bell will be okay"

Argonaut:" he'll be alright, he has his black flame's to fall back on if thing's turn south"

Miach:" this is an interesting match already"

Andromeda:" I'll say so, this is gonna be a good fight"

the fight began and both were in combat at close range, Bell held his own quite well, and even Ryudo saw how good he was.

Ryudo:" you're skilled, I thought you would be a drag compared to Capaneus, but you're just as good Bell, but this is boring"

Ryudo in the middle of their fist match jumped back far and smiled laughing with absolute pleasure and enjoyment.

Ais's thought's:" what is she thinking right now, and why's she laughing"

Tiona's thought's:" did Bell do something and if he did, why is it funny"

Misha:" okay, what's she doing now"

Ryudo:" you know Bell, this entire time, we haven't got any real challenge's where we can really let loose our full power, so this is perfect really"

Bell:" hold on, what do you mean "let loose", you mean you're holding back"

Ryudo:" I am, but so are you Bell, don't deny that, and as for "let loose" I'm talking about your black flame's and black light, your magic of course"

Bell:" but wait, that would be unfair to the people without my kind of mag-"

Bell all of a sudden had a sense of fear run through his body, he sensed Ryudo's bloodlust and was a bit shaken by it, he wondered why it was so effective to him, then Ryudo smiled.

Ryudo:" you sense it don't you, my bloodlust, that's why it's perfect for us Bell, Let's get the real fight started... Zaconiuos"

when she said that, a mysterious black liquid formed around her, the crowd and the rest were in awe, Bell responded with his magic being activated as well with him ready to fight.

Ryudo:" when I was in the Hera familia, I was known as, "the poisoned sea", with black water and poison at my disposal, I held back for the sake of not overkilling my opponent's, but I'm done holding back, I can't even let loose with Capaneus, if I used this magic on him...I could've killed him in second's by accident"

Ais:" that's just like Bell's black fire, but black poison water instead"

Finn:" so it's water and poison, this will be challenging for Bell"

Hestia:" HOLD ON, SHE CAN USE BLACK ELEMENT MAGIC TOO"

Freya:" no wonder she is so strong, she has the same kind of magic Bell has"

Argonaut:" I suspected as much"

Haruhime:" wait, you knew she had this"

Argonaut:" I had my suspicions, and this was the final result to answer my question, and this is bad for us... Bell, you're now in your toughest fight yet...but you can still win, don't give up"

Ryudo then flung a water drop at Bell's fire with bearly any real power behind it, and yet, the wind from the hit was as strong as a tornado, and the entries of the black element's rocked and burned the Coliseum, having nearly the entire thing busted in second's, with about a third of it melted and the people grabbing onto something sturdy as they tried to recover from that.