★Chapitre : Trente•Six★

Enjoy people!!!!

PLAY SONG: TEARS OF AN ANGEL😢💔
*********

PLAY SONG: TEARS OF AN ANGEL😢💔*********

★★★★

Funerals are for the living. The last goodbye.

Arden

I made myself presentable.

I knew my mother would have eventually died. Heck, I was expecting it but when it finally did happen I lost my shit. Thankfully a week later I am now coming to terms with it. Now ready to bury my beloved mother.

Nikolaos had tried to hide his emotions from me but I saw the conflict and sorrow in his eyes. I stopped crying just yesterday and my heart still played tug of war in my chest. I absolutely dreaded today.

It was so final.

The final good-bye to her.

I looked at the dress that Cloe got me , spread out on the bed waiting for me to put it on. The dress was beautiful but I was procrastinating to do so.

Nikolaos sat at his dresser styling his hair when he caught whim of me just gawking at the dress. Before I knew it he was behind me kissing my shoulder.

"Your not alone Arden , we will get through this, together

"Your not alone Arden , we will get through this, together." He said in my ear then moving to the dress picking it up. He zipped it down and stooped down so that my legs could get in. He kissed one of them then glided the dress onto my body.

"I just miss her so much. Even though I knew this day would come, when it did. My heart broke into pieces." I confess to him. The tears didn't flow though. I think my tear ducts might be empty from all the crying I did.

Niko did not say anything he just kissed my forehead. I turned my back to him so he could zip up my dress. I looked at the mirror not to far away from us and I looked good. My eyes were no longer red and under them were not dark with circles.

My original - self was slowly returning.

I knew my mom and she would kill me now if she saw how I acted after her death. She hated people fussing over her. All the tears and sleepless nights I endured while I mourned for her, would have seemed worthless to her and stupid. A waste of time.