f o u r t y

A/N: BLACK PANTHER MADE 1 BIllION IN JUST 26 days!! Woohoo so happy this movie and marvel character is getting such a huge fan base #wakanda forever

Jordan

I sat in a room, I was handcuffed and sitting at a table. This room felt all too familiar. Did all interrogation rooms look the one in law and order? I stared at the mirror in front of me. I know there are people staring at me. I wonder what they were thinking. Oh, typical black girl getting arrested.

Probably was caught shoplifting or selling drugs whatever stereotype their minds were thinking off. I sighed deeply and tried to relax my hands on the table. I've never been handcuffed before and it was freaking me out. I was trying to protect liv I didn't do anything wrong. Scott should be the one in handcuffs, not me. The door opened and a man entered the room. He had file in his hands and I desperately wanted to know what the papers said. "Jordan is it?" He asked sitting down. My mouth became dry. I've never been in this scared before in my life.

"What happened out there?" he asked me calmly. "I'm pretty sure the cops on the scene can tell you what happened," I said trying not to sound annoyed. "Where's Liv and Micheal"? what happened to them are they okay?" I asked. He cleared his throat. "They're fine, I wouldn't worry about them. This guy Scott was he trying to hurt your friend?" he asked me.

I wasn't sure what to say, Scott a fucking psychopath, who's been trying to hurt Liv since day one and he been harassing me hoping that I would get back together with him. This is all my fault, I should of listen to Liv when she told me he was bad news. Maybe I could have prevented this.

If I knew the police was going to get involved I would have believed Liv from the getgo.

Scott... maybe I could have gotten him locked up a long time ago. I sighed deeply. Maybe it's not too late here's my chance to get him locked up and far away from me as possible. "Okay look-"

"Jordan be quiet," A man said opening the door. I frowned when I recognized him, wasn't that the same man who arrested Scott. "You're not allowed to question her until her lawyer is here," he told the man. "Sergeant Rhee," the man said getting up. Sergeant Rhee walked over to me and unlocked my handcuffs. "Come on," he said. I followed after him.

"Sir is this legal where are you taking me?" I asked. He ignored me and continued walking. I'm not sure if following him is a good idea. But being alone in that room and being questioned was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life.

Scott abusive ass is definitely the first. "Keep up," Sergeant Rhee said as he grabbed me by my arm. He pushed me forward and directed me which way to go. I tripped over my own leg twice.

I heard him mumble something in a different language probably thinking how useless I am. I can't even blame him ever since Liv lost her memory that's all I've been feeling. Useless.

We stopped in front of a door. "stay here and shut up I'll be quick" he said.

As I stood there waiting for him My mother came to mind, I'm pretty sure the police called her I am a minor she's going to freak out. First, the hospital calls her because Liv got hurt and now I was arrested. Sergeant Rhee appeared this time with Liv. I couldn't even hide my happiness I was smiling ear from ear. "Come on no time for talking Mrs. Grey is downstairs waiting," he said sternly.

I swallowed and watched him walk off, "Jordan?" Liv said waiting for me to move. "My mother's gonna be extra annoying" I mumbled. Liv ran her hand down my left arm and then squeezed my hand. Something feels different about the way she touched me. I couldn't put my finger on what it is. She smiled at me and for a second I thought I saw something in her eyes, recognition. Impossible does she remember me?