Not Pure

Jungkook kissed Taehyung. Taehyung didn't respond immediately on what's happening because this was the first time the younger kissed him. Taehyung put his hands to support Jungkooks waist, and started kissing him back. They do fight for the dominance but Jungkook defeated, he snaked his hands around Taehyung's nape.

They started walking backward without breaking the kiss. The kissed passionately and needy. Jungkook end up at the sofa while Tae is on top of him.

Taehyung started to snake his hands all over Jungkook's body. He is trying to find the younger's soft spot, when Tae found it. Jungkook leaned to give the older more access a moan escaped to his mouth.

Taehyung wanted more... But he really need to stop because he respect Jungkook, he loves Jungkook so much to stole his pureness to him.

Taehyung stopped what is he doing, and put Jungkook at his lap. Jungkook swollen lips were pouting, of course why not? His lower region is hard as a rock.

"We can't do this I respect you so much to touch you." Taehyung said even though he really wants to claim the younger right now and in ever four corners of their house. But he just really can't...

Jungkook stood up and walk to his room. Taehyung felt like his junior hurts because of what he did.

Taehyung followed the younger in his room and heard Jungkook was crying.

Taehyung automatically hugged him and calm him between his sobs.

"I'm not pure." Jungkook started, Taehyung didn't answer.

"I was raped the day you saw it was not just once but repeatedly for a month. I tried my best to escape but she always caught me and she ended up beating me then use my body. I've always pushed you away since I was freshmen and acted that I like Jieun noona, and denied my sexuality as a straight ruler." Jungkook said between his sobs, Taehyung can't explain how he feels right now he just wanna see who touch his Nochu at the very young age.

"The way you pursue or seek for my attention back then makes my heart flutter but... I don't deserve it. I've always tell to myself I don't deserve someone like you... Because i'm not pure, i'm not the innocent Nochu you know... I'm impure." Jungkook cried.

"A--awhile ago. When I kissed you... When you didn't respond I thought you hate it... I thought--" Taehyung was also crying hearing Jungkook's confession about his past. He understands now why he was crying in his dreams.

He kissed the younger passionately, Taehyung poured every love and care he have for Jungkook. This is not about how he likes him, it's all about how he love, care and he accepts Jungkook whole heartedly.

They broke the kiss.

"You THOUGHT that I hate it. I will never hate you... I will always love you Jungkook, you're my everything, you'll always be my baby, my nochu, my innocent nochu. You're pure inside and out." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook swallowed a lump. *I can do this.*

"I-- I love you hyung." Jungkook confessed. Taehyung smiled and kiss Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung slowly put Jungkook on bed without cutting the passionate kiss between them.

Jungkook break the kiss this time. He looked at Taehyung's eyes, he admired how handsome his hyung. Same with the older, he admired how pure and clear Jungkook's eyes how perfect he is.

"C--claim me hyung, mark me as yours." Jungkook said blushing.

Taehyung smirked. "I will baby. You're mine only remember that." Taehyung answered.