13 | Meeting New People

Chanyeol texted you to meet him at the front because today was the day you meet his friends, today you didn't need to work with Jimin, so you told Chanyeol it was okay.

"Chanyeol, I'm here."

"Good! Let's go, I want you to meet them." Chanyeol said as he pulled you by your hand to walk faster.

"Alright Chanyeol, I'm waking, I'm walking."

"There you go again. Staring at her while she's with Chanyeol. Perhaps feeling a bit of jealousy?" Yoongi said as he caught Jimin, taking him by surprise.

"No."

"Sure."

"Jimin I'm here, hey, Yoongi." Sana said as she walked towards both of them, linking arms with Jimin immediately.

"Hey,Sana, I'll leave you two now, bye." Yoongi left.

"Bye, Yoongi! Let's go Jimin." Sana and Jimin head out.

|

"Nice place you live at." You said as you looked around the entrance of Chanyeol's home.

"Thank you. Now let's go, they are probably inside. They don't know you're coming."

"Wait Chanyeol, this is all new to me so-

"I'm sorry, I'm just excited. Just be yourself, they're all nice, you'll get along with them."

You smiled because Chanyeol understood you.

"I'm home!" Chanyeol yelled.

When you entered you saw five men, but one of them was sleeping.

"Oh hey Chanyeol, who's that?" The guy who was watching TV questioned Chanyeol, which made the rest of the boys turn.

Chanyeol smiled at you and slightly pulled you towards him. They all noticed Chanyeol holding your hand.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

You looked away blushing. Chanyeol let go of your hand and put them on your shoulders instead. "Don't make her more nervous than she already is, and no she's not my girlfriend, she's my friend. I wanted her to meet new people. She's new to the whole sociable thing."

"Oh, I'm sorry for assuming that."

Chanyeol took his hands off you as you shook your head. "Why don't you all introduce yourselves to her?"

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but people call me Chen, nice to meet you."

"Just call me Suho, sweetheart."

"Wu Yi Fan, but I go by Kris."

"Baekhyun. You're quite adorable, what's your name?"

"Uh- thank you. I'm Y/-

"What's with all the noise. You're talking really loud, you woke me up. Can you be quiet?" The guy that was sleeping woke up. He was stretching and didn't notice your presence. It took him a while because everyone was looking at him. He finally noticed you. "Oh... hello, I didn't see you, I'm Sehun."

His reaction was slow and made everyone laugh.

"You were saying?"

"It's Y/N, nice to meet you all."

"That's not all Y/N."

"There's more?"

"Yes, but they'll be here later."

They were all good looking and he's saying there's more?

"Where are the rest of the guys?"