Chapter 48

Hey Guys. Just a reminder.
You have time untill tuesday. And then I will put down the challenge.
And now
Enjoy!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I trashed around as he dragged me away from the wall. How dare he touch me after all this? Didn't he have any shame? Remorse?At least guilt. Who was I kidding he was Christofer Santobello after all. He killed people with a smile on his face. And I am not an exeption.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed.

He continued to drag me away. He finally came to a stop next to the bed. My teeth clenched in fury.

"How dare you touch me? Huh. How dare you pretend like you care wether I'll hurt myself or no? How dare you?!" I shouted my finger accusingly on his chest.

I expected him to shout back at me for disrespecting him. But he said nothing. His ocean eyes stared right into my soul without a single hint of his thoughts.

"Heartless. Monster. Animal. Murderer. "I kept hitting his hard chest. Each word followed by another hit. He didn't even flinch. He stayed unmoving.

"I trusted you! I thought you were different" I let my hands slid from his chest.

"After all that happend. After everything, Christofer! I believed we had something. But-But I was wrong! I was so damn wrong. You are nothing but a heartless monster!" I shouted the insult without even thinking about the consiquences.

"How could you do this? You stared right into my eyes. Into my soul. You knew I was innocent! You fucking knew! And you didn't care!" My tone was still defencive.

"But why am I surprised? You are Christofer Luca Santobello, right?" I chuckled.

Christofer looked down. His fingers clenched.

"Where was all your caring when you told them to tie me up? Where was it when Antonio was beating me? Where was it when you wanted to kill me?" My voice broke.

"You won't understand" He whispered.

"I won't understand? What the hell are you talking about?" I exclaimed in anger. His eyes found mine.

"Gabriella, you don't fucking understand! I do not care! I-I am not supposed to care. I am not fucking allowed to! All my life I was thought one thing. Be strong. Fight. And never ever let yourself have a weakness. Don't you get it Gabriella? Emotions, Feelings, Care, Love. These are all the biggest fucking weakness. I will not have a weakness" He finally shouted.

My eyes widened. I didn't know what to think yet. I was still much too angry to compeahed anything.

"Then you will always be heartless and cruel" I whispered.

"Then let me be! Maybe that's all I want!" He shouted at me.

"But it's not! Stop pretending, Christofer! Stop acting like you don't feel anything. Like you don't care about anyone. You are human!" I shouted back.

"Human?" He laughed.

"I am not fucking human, Gabriella! I am Christofer Luca Santobello. You said it yourself. I do not need anyone. I do not need anything. And defenietly I do not need an annoying little girl who believes she can change me in my life!" He said angrily.

My mouth snapped shut. Through out the whole anger I felt hurt. His words felt like needles in my skin. My stomach dropped and I became silent.

"And defienetly I do not need an annoying little girl who believes she can change me in my life" The words hit me once more. He didn't need me. I was an annoying little girl to him. Nothing more.