16. A night to remember

We walked our way back to the station and I held her hand the entire time. The silence between us is comfortable in the sense that neither of us needs to break it just to rid awkwardness off.

I began to think about where I'm taking her to. My safe haven would always be our dorm but the kids would still be up at this hour and it would just stir up a lot of talks. I've never brought anyone there as it's a total No-No. But girls would often insist that they wanted to see what's inside and meet the rest of the boys. I know for a fact that they just wanted the paparazzi to see us together and have their faces on the headlines the next day. Fame whores. I smirked to myself.

So where then? A hotel? I looked at her from the corner of my eye. I don't want to give her a bad impression of my intentions. Well, I won't deny the fact that I do intend to sleep with her and I mean without clothes on. But looking at her, she doesn't seem the type who sleeps around. She might not be a virgin though. Well, the fact that she consents to come with me wherever I take her means she also consents to the things I might do to her. Ha!

We took a cab to get us to the nearest hotel in the area. She was silent the entire time. I caressed her hand with my thumb to ease her up. She smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder in return. For a moment, we were just staring at each other. I was never the touchy-feely type, in fact, I hate all sorts of affection. Jimin is certainly that type. He once dated a girl and there wasn't a single time I've seen him not touching her. He would hold her hand and he would always kiss and hug her even in our presence. They didn't last long. I bet the girl got sick of him. 😈

I can feel the driver's eyes on the rearview mirror. People just can't put their noses out of other people's businesses. I tried my best to ignore him and looked at the window to see where we are. We're almost nearing Lotte Hotel.

"Almost there.." I whispered to her ear. I put my hand around her shoulder and planted a kiss on top of her head. Damn it. I guess this is what living together for years does. We pretty much become like each other.

***At the reception area...

"Good evening sir. Welcome to.."

"Royal Suite please." I cut her off and handed her my credit card. All I wanted is to get in that room and take this mask off.

"Good to see you again Mister Min. Here's the access card to your suite. Feel free to call us for any concerns. Enjoy your stay here in Lotte Hotel."

"Let's go." I took her by the hand and went straight to the elevator.

_____________________________________________________________________________

**Inside the elevator...

Good to see you again Mister Min. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. What a blabbermouth. She should have kept her mouth shut. Weren't they oriented to those kinds of protocols?

The door opened on the 55th floor to an old couple. Rozie freed her hand from mine as the couple stood in between us. She could've stood next to me though. Something's a little off. I shrugged the thought aside and focused on my longing to lay in bed since this morning.

We reached the 100th floor of the building and our room came into view as the doors opened. I immediately swiped the access card at the door and led myself right in. I held the door for her and she was quite hesitant to come in.

"Are you coming in?" Sounding irritated. I'm really itching to ditch this cap and mask. Isn't it a little too late to have second thoughts? I tried my best not to look annoyed.