Teacher Trouble (Part 2)

-A couple of weeks later the incident happened-

Lissy- "Dad"? I said as we were in his office at the palace

Dad- "Yes"?

Lissy- "I need to tell you something"

Dad- "What is it"?

Lissy- "I got an F on my math homework

Dad- "What happened"?

Lissy- "I turned it in but when I got it back it said F. I thought I answered the questions right I guess it didn't"

Dad- "I'll sign it and we will work on your homework at night together"

Lissy- "Okay. And Dad"?

Dad- "Yes"?

Lissy- "I need your help with something"

Dad- "What is it"?

Lissy- "Ummmmm.....remember two weeks ago when I stayed after class"?

Dad- "Yes"?

Lissy- "Well a teacher was telling me that I was having trouble but I knew I wasn't. So the teacher was telling me that they could help me. But the teacher wanted to do more than help me"

Dad- "What do you mean by that"?

Lissy- "He.......uhhhhhhh started to harass me"

Dad- "What? How"?

Lissy- "He ummm played with my hair, called me sweet names, kissed me and ummm....put his hands in my pants"

Dad- "I'm sorry that happened to you. Tell me from the beginning"

Lissy- "Well it was after class Mr. Ben had dismissed us but he kept me after class. After the other students left he kept telling me that I am failing math. He said he wanted to help me but he wanted to do more than help me in math" I said as I was crying

Dad- "Shhhhhhh....it's over.

Lissy- "I was sacred Daddy"

Dad- "I'll make sure it won't happened again"

Lissy- "You promise"?

Dad- "Look at me" I said as I lifted her chin at me

Lissy- I looked up to him

Dad- "I do promise you. That teacher made a wrong choice and I make sure he won't hurt you. Do you know of any other girls who were harassed by this teacher"

Lissy- "I know like I said he threatened me"

Dad- "Who is teacher"?

Lissy- "Its my math teacher. Mr. Ben"

Dad- "We will go down to the school tomorrow and we will discuss this with the teacher"

Lissy- "Okay. Dad"?

Dad- "Yes"? 

Lissy- "I'm sorry about the F"

Dad- "I'm not mad about the F. But I am going to help you with your math homework"

Lissy- "Okay"

Dad- "I need to finish up some work here then we go home"

Lissy- "Okay"

-Next Day-

*School*

Steve- "I'm glad you were able to meet us Mr. Robertson"

Mr. Robertson- "It's my pleasure. What can I help you with"?

Steve- "Allyssa came to me the other day and informed me that a teacher was harassing her two weeks ago. She was afarid to tell me, actually she was too afarid to tell me because the teacher threatened her"

Mr. Robertson- "Who is the teacher"?

Steve- "Mr. Benjamin. Your 8th grade math teacher"

Mr. Robertson- I see"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Do you think the principal *Mr. Robertson will side with Allyssa or Mr. Ben the *math teacher*?

And there will be a part 3 on this of course. Please let me know what you think about this chapter series on *Teacher Trouble*