Chapter 1

Ed's sorrowful frustration towards Roy resurfaced, leading him to unleash his emotions by damaging items around the house. Enduring ten minutes of Ed's heartbreaking outburst, Roy reached his breaking point. "I understand we planned for you to have the baby, but I'll carry it instead," Roy declared, his voice tinged with melancholy. "I'm not angry, my love. I simply can't bear to witness your perpetual distress. It's not your fault, it's mine. If anyone's to blame, it's me. So, no, it's not you. I just can't conceive a baby," he continued, reminding Ed of the doctors' prognosis and suggesting he carry the child. Ed's face brightened with a faint smile, and he agreed, saying, "Okay, let's try for a baby. But first, I want to make it special for both of us."

Curiosity stirred within Roy as he pondered what Ed meant by making it special and why it brought him a surge of sorrow and anticipation. Four hours later, Ed returned from a shopping spree for dinner and other items to make the evening more enjoyable. Roy eagerly awaited dinner when Ed called out to him. As they finished their meal, Ed stood up and gently pulled Roy along. Stepping into the room, Roy's eyes widened with bittersweet joy as he saw it adorned with twinkling lights and beautiful flowers. Ed drew him close for a passionate kiss before laying him down. With tender touches, Ed explored Roy's desires, intensifying his yearning. Eventually, Ed removed his clothes, leaving Roy pleading for more. Responding to Roy's pleas, Ed prepared him with care, ensuring minimal discomfort. Roy moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain as Ed entered him. "It hurts," Roy cried out. Ed reassured him, "I know, my love, but it won't last long, okay?" Roy nodded, conveying his readiness. Ed gently pushed in all the way and began to move with a passionate fervor, transforming Roy's cries of pain into moans of pleasure. Sensing their climax approaching, Ed whispered, "Together," and they reached the peak of pleasure simultaneously. Collapsing onto the bed, Ed cradled Roy tenderly in his arms as they both drifted off to sleep, their hearts filled with a poignant sense of contentment.