Christmas : 열둘 (Part 1)

Jisoo didn't expect that she would top jennie, jennie would always be the dominant but once in a blue moon jennie gave her a chance.

Jennie woke up beside a beautiful lady. She caressed her lovers cheek and gives a soft peck.

Jisoo hummed when she felt jennie's lips. "Ah sorry did I woke you up?" Jennie asked. "Yes, but it's alright, jendeuki" jisoo said while rubbing her eyes.

"Then, good morning" jennie pecked jisoo at the lips. "Yah! It's early in the morning! I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" Jisoo yelled at jennie.

"But you gave me a peck last night! Oh it's not a peck, it's a long passionate kiss" jennie smirked while jisoo blushed.

"You enjoyed it anyway" Jisoo winked. "Guilty, I definitely did, I'm hungry let's eat" Jennie stood up first then pulled jisoo to stand up.

"Aigoo, your horny again? We just ate each other last night!" Jisoo chuckled. Jennie slapped jisoo.

"Shut it! They might hear us!" Jennie said still slapping jisoo "Stop, it hurts... Were you ashamed cause you called me daddy? Were you jennie kim?" Jisoo was just messing around but jennie took it seriously.

"No, I'm sorry" jennie hung her head low. "Hey come here" jennie went to jisoo and jisoo embraced her.

Suddenly the door swung open, "Good morning! It's Christmas already! You're the only ones we've been waiting for breakfast!" Shouted lisa from the door.

"Yes we're coming!" Replied Jisoo. They held hands while going out in the room. "Finally you guys are here, we're waiting like forever" jinyoung whined.

"The definition of forever is me loving jennie" jisoo said while laughing. "You two don't have a proper label, jennie's only courting you remember? Maybe jennie will get tired waiting and will give up on you" everybody snorted how jinyoung replied to jisoo.

"Bitch I'll laugh on you when mark isn't pleasured with you anymore!" Everybody bursts laughing even lisa's parents.

"Just wait for the surprise, jisoo" jennie mumbled enough to hear by lisa. Lisa's ears clapped to joy when she heard it.

"Hey Jennie, you got something to tell us?" Lisa whispered to jennie. Jennie got surprised because lisa heard it.

"N-nothing" jennie stuttered. "I change my mind, I need help. I'm asking jisoo to be my girlfriend" jennie said as fast as she can.

"Sure, you'll get help from all of us. Except for jisoo of course" lisa laughed. Jennie nodded as a response and started thinking mathematical equations for asking jisoo.

"Girls sit down now and eat, it's Christmas and you guys are arguing" said lisa's dad.

"Sorry, we'll eat now" jennie said and the two grabbed a plate, they sat and start to eat. "Jennie" lisa's dad called the attention of jennie but everyone looked at him.

"As what I heard from jinyoung, you're only courting jisoo? Any plans for asking her to be your girlfriend?" Jennie choked at her food. She glance at him then shrugged with a smile on her face.

"Oh" lisa's father winked at jennie hinting her that he knows what will happen. Everybody finished their meals, jisoo went to the bathroom to shower.

Lisa hurriedly called everyone to be in the living room. "Guys, jennie needs our help about something. Jennie kindly explain why do you need our help" lisa stepped backward.

"First of all, Merry Christmas to you all, I need your help because I want to ask jisoo already to be my girlfriend. I already have a plan about it but I'm open for ideas" jennie said and everyone nodded.

"Since we boys are complete, we'll sing You Are" mark volunteered that they will sing.

"You girls off to somewhere, we'll be the one who will arrange everything. We will call you when everything is prepared. Just distract her" lisa's mom offered.

"Thanks everyone, operation ask jisoo to be my boo!" They all laugh how jennie is being whipped for jisoo.