12

Tobias sat in Professor Snapes office once again, he was beginning to think that he should put a bed in here, maybe a few posters around the place. Might make it more homely. He was putting any information he had together, so he could speak to snakes, Harry could speak to snakes. Only him and Harry could hear this voice, and petrified Mrs Norris and blood writing. So somehow, a snake was petrifying things. This was not his proudest moment of his life, that would be sneaking into the pantry for dessert before dinner. There had to be a link somehow, but right now he had to suffer his fathers wrath.

'That is not good.' At least he was being modest about the subject.
'Figured that one out, surprising I know.' Tobias rested his head on the armrest
'Be quiet.' Severus silenced Tobias and put his hands against the sides of his face, deep in thought.
'That brat, the one who said they'll have their parents onto this, is going to go to any lengths to get you in Azkaban.'
'I'm twelve!' Tobias protested.
'Won't stop Fudge. I have nothing, stay out of trouble.'
'Is that an option for my bloodline?' Tobias joked.
'Sadly no, but if you can avoid trouble, then do so.' Severus nodded to the door, finally! Tobias left and reserved himself back to his dorm.

'Tobias- can I come in?' It was Draco.
'Yeah, come in.' Tobias sat up, he wanted to speak to Draco.
'So, I wanted to check up on you. I don't care that you can speak to snakes, I don't believe you to be the heir and well... I miss you. How is Seamus?' Draco was awkward on the subject.

'He is good, anyway, I'm glad someone doesn't think me an evil rat, it's a nice sentiment.' Tobias joked, hoping it will defuse some of the awkward tension surrounding the two. 

'I could never see you evil, you're too damn little and soft, you'll make friends with anyone who offers.' Draco smiled, he was glad they could do this even if it's just as friends.

'Very rich coming from the four foot bleached blonde.' Tobias kicked Draco in his thigh, they had a small fight, Tobias won. 

'Okay, well, I have to complete the Transfiguration essay, have you done it?' Draco wanted to borrow his, Tobias wasn't shocked by this, he pulled out the three scrolls and handed them to Draco. 

Glad that he now had something to go off, Draco left to complete the homework due in tomorrow. Tobias climbed under the covers and went to sleep, it was rather early but in his defence, it had been a long day. 

 *

Harry, Ron and Hermione all stood around a cauldron, it bubbled with polyjuice potion. After filling up goblets and adding the hairs, the trio drunk in turns. Hermione went first, deciding it disgusting then leaving to throw up. Ron took his turn next and followed suit of Hermione. This left Harry who (like the other two) dropped his goblet. He gripped the sink edges, his knuckles turning white. After a few minuets, Ron emerged as Crabbe, Harry became Goyle then Hermione emerged, as Tobias. This was weird, nobody seemed to notice him. They left the bathroom, and followed the route to the common room, which is when they bump into Percy.

'What are you three doing out of bed after hours?' Percy stopped the trio in the hallway.

'Uhh...' Harry trailed off.

'You three, where have you been? Tobias, I thought you were asleep. Crabbe, Goyle, been stuffing your faces in the Great Hall all this time. Weasley, what's a blood traitor like you doing down here?' Draco sneered towards the elder ginger.

'Careful Malfoy, I'm a prefect.' Percy puffed his chest out, trying to convey his power of Draco, to which this had zero effect.

'Goyle, why are you wearing glasses?' Draco queried.

'Um, reading.' Harry mumbled. 

'Reading. I didn't know you could read.' Hermione snickered a bit, Tobias wanted to grab her and tell her to stop, but he couldn't. 

He raised his eyebrows once to Percy and left, with the trio in tow. They went into the common room and sat waiting, for at least Draco to speak up. 

'You'd never guess that the Weasley family are purebloods, with the way they act. They're an embarrassment to the Wizarding world. All of them.' Draco leaned into the sofa. Ron clenched his fist. 'What's wrong with you Crabbe?' 

'Stomach ache.' Ron spoke up. 

' You know, I'm surprised the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. Suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. My father did say he is the worst thing to ever happen to this place.' He spat the word place, as if Hogwarts wasn't something to be amazed by. 

'You're wrong!' Harry yelled, oh, stick up for an old man Tobias thought bitterly. Not his own blood, that is just wrong.

'What? You think there is someone here, who is worse than Dumbledore. Do you?'  Draco loomed over Harry, who seemed to be intimated by Draco.

'Harry Potter...' Harry uttered, clearly scared and out of his depth in this common room. Draco smiled, he turned and walked over to a table that had gifts piled on.

'Good one Goyle. You are absolutely right, Saint Potter, and people think he's the hair of Slytherin.' Draco laughed as he sat on the table edge.

'Then, you must have some idea who's behind it all.' Harry was using Draco for information. Do they think he is the heir. 

'You know I don't Goyle, I told you yesterday, how many times do I have to tell you? Is this yours?' Harry shook his head, it was for Tobais, he left it there because it didn't have much value to him. A gift from Pansy. 'But my father did say this, it has been fifty years since the chamber has last been opened, he wouldn't tell me who opened it.Only that they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a mudblood died,  so it's only a matter of time before another one does. As for me, I hopes it Granger.' Draco smiled deviously. 

'I'm actually good friends with Hermione.' Hermione clearly couldn't control herself.

'What? Really Tobias, she left you for your perfect brother. You hate them, they left you to mix amongst us and then yell at you for doing so. You were there for Granger and she'd rather be with your saint brother, doesn't that tell your place. Or is it your goal to make it round the Gryffindor house?' Draco stood angrily. 

'I don't know what you mean, Malfoy.' Hermione used his last name, mistake.

'You know what I mean, we dated for a whole year if you exclude the small break. We've kissed on multiple occasions, we had to bribe my father into acceptance of  us for you turn into a arse! Then get with Finnigan, who probably doesn't even like you, he just wants a bit of fame if you ask me.'  Draco let out everything, just not to Tobias, Crabbe and Goyle.