Chapter 1

Your eyes darted around the room as you couldn't hold back the tears, he wasn't who you thought he was. He showed his true colors and honestly, you were terrified.
     His voice echoed from down the hall as he slowly called your name.
     "Y/n~" his voice hums evilly.
     "Daddy wants to play~"

     You searched around your room hearing his footsteps slowly creep closer. You opened your window kicking out the screen as you climbed out of your first floor apartment building, trying to run away from the danger that stood inside.

     You ran down the street as fast as you could, lungs burning as you triesd to catch your breath. You looked behind you, looking to see if you were still in danger as you sprint forwards. He was walking down the street, slowly, dragging the baseball bat across the concrete with him.

     He is taunting you.

     You stopped running as your breath hitched in your throat, exhaustion overpowering you. A moment later you felt his slim fingers reach across your face, covering your eyes and mouth.

     "I just want to have a little fun~ don't you want to have fun?" He whispered in your ear, pulling you backwards.

     You started crying again as you tried to pull away from him, only to fail once again. You dropped to your knees as a way to anchor yourself to the ground, but he only grabbed a fistful of your hair, dragging you back into the apartment. He chuckled as he swung the bat at his hips, never loosening his grip on you.

     He dragged you inside, locking the apartment door, not once looking away from you. He walked over wiping your tears as you sob in defeat. After so many failures, you can't escape him.

     He lifts you up, dragging you to your bedroom before throwing you to the floor. He slides off his necktie before tightly tying it around your mouth, restricting you from screaming. He hummed softly to himself as he tied your arms and legs together, a wicked smile across his face before he began to drag you into the closet.

     He smirked as he picked up the pocket knife on a nearby stand, dragging the edge of the blade across his lip as he looked at you.

     "you'll never escape me y/n~" He spoke before closing the door and leaving the room, humming as he dragged the pocket knife across the walls.

     "be a good little girl and sty here~ if you try to run away again.." He said, pausing as he forced my head back with a fist full of hair.

     "You're dead." 

     He spoke in a low growl, his eyes dark and murderous before he shoved me down, hitting me with his baseball bat to knock me unconscious.