Sleeping Arrangements

Slenderman-

You would claim most of the bed. Like, full on sprawled out your arms and legs, sleeping. Even in Slender's bed, you managed to take most of the bed. So, mister Slender had a bit of trouble when sleeping next to you. After awhile, he finally got use to just sleeping in a certain way while you would enjoy the freedom. There were rare occasions when you did just sleep against his side, holding his arm.

Jeff the Killer-

Jeff wondered if you just like to sleep with him or if you just like something to sleep with since you were a constant cuddler. He had to replace himself with a teddy bear or a body pillow so he doesn't disrupt your sleep when he gets up. First couple times he left the bed for the bathroom, hd would come back to see you sitting up groggily.

BEN Drowned-

BEN's chest was basically your pillow. You would be back to back with him but slowly and somehow, you were laying on his chest.  BEN did not know how it happens but found it cute in a way. Thing that confused him was that you tend to slip your arms inside his shirt. How, why, is really just a mystery to him.

Masky-

You enjoyed hugging him in bed. By hugging, not his torso, his head. Masky was confused when he woke up with his nose in your collar bone and arms around his head, you nuzzling your nose into his hair. Let's just say, you were the reason he always ended up with a bedhead style.

Hoodie-

You and hoodie had a nice thing going on. His chest would be against your back, one of his arm on your waist, holding your hand and keeping you close. You would just contently lay your head on his other arm, enjoying his warmth. Just a lovey-dovey thing to do, right?

Ticci Toby-

Toby, this little brat like to keep you close. He would be holding you all the time. Maybe it's because you tend to sleepwalk and sleep with your siblings or whenever at the mansion, he found you using Smile dog as a heater. So, he's learned to keep you anchored in at night.

Eyeless Jack-

You were a constant alarm with Ej. You had a tendency to rub, squeeze, and stroke whatever was on your bed. So, there were times when he woke up with you stroking his hair, squeezing his arm, or rubbing your legs against his. Reasons to be alarming is when you would rub his thighs, sometimes sleep talk, or stroking his stomach.

Homicidal Liu-

You had no idea what to do with these you. There were times when you wondered how sleeping next to each turn into them holding you close to their chest, one hand in your hair, the other loosely around your waist. Not that you mind, you enjoyed their scent and warmth.

Laughing Jack-

You two didn't have quite a usual sleeping position. It was random. One night, on your backs, small contact, another night, you both are cuddling. There was a position you guys did more than any other. Jack would be on his back, one arm under your head, holding your hand while his other was on his stomach. You were on your side, back completely against his side as your legs anchoring to Lj's.

This chapter is so fucking short I thought I missed a few characters haha. Well, I certainly hoped you enjoyed it. Want a scenario, comment since I'm curious on what you guys want.

I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter. Bye, kiddos! Cipher is out!