Chapter 48

Elizabeth's POV

"You look stunning Lizy." he told me as he gave me the roses and slung his hands around my waist.

I couldn't help but smile at this.

"You don't look bad yourself. So what's all about this?" I asked him, still with a smile on my face.

"What? Can't I be romantic for once?" he asked with a chuckle before he gave me a light kiss on my nose and then on my forehead.

I giggled at him as he lead me to the table. We talked a bit before I saw Max appearing from nowhere, smiling at me while holding two plates of food in his hands. He placed it in front of us before disappearing behind the trees again.

I only smiled and we starting eating. We were talking about some things we needed to catch up again until I heard music playing from somewhere.

Blake stood up with a smile on his face and walked over to me while holding out a hand for me to take.

"Would you like to dance, my lady?" he asked and I only chuckled while nodding.

He put his right hand on mine while the other hand was resting on my waist.

"I hope you like your date so far." he said while we slowly danced beside the table.

"Like it? I totally love it! This is just amazing! Thank you for all of this, Blake." I told him and give him a short peck on the lips.

"Everything for you."

After a while he starting getting nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked him worried.

"Nothing is wrong, just a bit nervous about the next and last thing I planned for today." he told me honestly before giving me a small smile.

"What's the last thing?" I asked him.

He let go of me before taking a deep breath. I was also starting to get nervous while asking myself tons of question.

Did I something bad happen?
Did I do something wrong?
Is he about to break up with me?
Oh my God, he will break up with me!!!

I tried not to jump into any conclusion but my thoughts were saying something else.

Blake stood there for a moment while I looked at him worried. The slow music was still playing when he kneeled down in front of me.

My eyes widened at his action, knowing what he was about to do. He took my left hand and held it between his before taking out a box with a ring in it. Then he started talking.

"Elizabeth Connor, you're the most amazing girl I ever met in my life. Since you came back to me, you have no idea how I thanked the gods for hearing my pray for you to come back to me. I've been in love with you since we were only little and even then I knew that I wanted to spend my days only with you. I never ever forgot any of time we had spend together and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to keep my promise which I made with you a long time ago now."

He paused for a moment.

"Will you marry me?"

I stared at him with mixed emotions.

Was I ready for this?

I honestly don't know.

Weren't we too young?

Yes, we are but does age really matter?

Do I love him?

Of course I do and I can't imagine a day without him in my life.

I'm ready for this.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" I shouted as tears started running down my cheeks.

He put the ring on my finger before he stood up with a smile and hugged me while twirling me around in the air.

"Thank you, thank you. I promise you that I will be the best husband ever. I love you." he said in my hair.

"I love you too." I told him before pulling him into a kiss which lasted for 5 seconds.

I stared at my finger as I played with the ring. It's gorgeous but he must be insane for buying me such an expensive ring! He could just give me a ring made out of potato chips and I would still say yes.

"Guys! She said yes!!!" Blake suddenly shouted out making me jump slightly.

We heard screams from the woods and saw Max, Liam and Ria coming out.

Ria run straight to me and gave me a hug while Max and Liam patted Blake on his shoulder.

"Congratulation you two! Oh my, I am about to cry." Ria said as she wiped some tears from her eyes.

"Thank you. But my parents will flip out when they see me engaged at the age of nineteen." I told them with a small laugh.

"Oh don't worry about that. They already know." Blake assured me as he hugged me from the back.

"What? How?" I asked him as I turned around in his arms.

"Well I extra drove over to them at night to ask for their blessings before this. Honestly, I thought your father would kill me but he surprisingly didn't. They gave us their blessings. Afterwards I called your brother who gave me a lecture like your father but then he agreed. I had to call my mom and then I also informed Chase and the others. I swear I spend the whole 1 and a half day calling people and try not to get killed." he said with a chuckle as he gave me a kiss on my head.

"But it's worth it." he ended.

I only smiled at him.

"You're just amazing, you know?" I told him with a grin on my face.

"Of course. I'm fabulous." he said proudly and we all laughed at him.

"But I had to promise your father to wait with the wedding until we are at least over 23 years old. I hope it's not a problem for you." he asked me.

"Nope, not at all. Waiting another 4 years is nothing. As long as I have you." I told him sincerely before hugging him tightly.

"Okay, please don't make me the fifth wheel here. Those two are doing an make out session while you guys are lovey dovey. Oh my God, I need a girlfriend." Max groaned and we only laughed.

I'm so ready for our future!