Chapter- 22

Veronica's Pov

The whole evening was a blast. He was so so caring and affectionate that it touches my heart.
He was really a gentleman,doing all the stuff that guys do for their girl.
Holding hands ,Buying stuffs , Make you eat more and more and soo on. He did the same.

The time he called me that he was outside i was just standing there and started to get nervous until rachel pushed me outside. His eyes were all over me. I wore a Maroon dress with black heels and clutch. Matching his maroon shirt. Then he took my hand and kiss it and make our way to his lavish car. He opens the door for me and make me settle and then put my seatbelt we were so close that his smell was all i can think and get drowned into it and then he kissed my nose.
" Looking just like an Angel as always beautiful" he whisper in my ear and kissed it.
After that we drove to nearest hotel.
After having a dinner and some shy talk. Dont know but i was silent and wanted to listen him more.
He told me about his day and then about his dream to become a photographer apart from being a billionaire. He did told me about his high school and college life.

He was a mam whore ofcourse. And had too my girlfriends with no strings attached. Also aced in studies . Always got high grades and all. I was enjoying his talk and was smiling like an idiot cause he looked so cute and damm hot. As he was care free and drank his drink with one hand and other holding mine.
He didnt left my hand even for a second.
He served us food and everything even made me eat. This is the first time that any boy do these things to me..
I am falling hard really hard.

He talked talked and talked which i really really love cause this is the first time that i actually look Caleb to talk like this. He was excited even from his face that happy face which i always dream of was in front of me. All i could think was to kiss him cause of his cute little things. He told me all of his embaracing things that he did in his childhood like clicking naked photos of his cousins and showing it to his family and all.

After that he took us to a lake which a quite calm with the shining moon light and the cool breeze which is awestruck.
He bend down and helped me to remove my shoes then remove his. We walk in silent which is quite homy. As it wasnt a uncomfortable one. It was like we both are enjoying this and wanted to listen to each other word by our heartbeat.
He pulled me toward him make my head to his chest as we walk and place a kiss on my head.

Then after that we sit on an empty place and enjoy there.

'Tell me how you want your next 10 years of life?' He asked. And made me looked at him. He nodded.
" ummm dont know . But just want to settle and have free life away from reality" and he know what i mean by reality My family.

He just squeeze my hand and kissed it. And i asked the same.
He look up and smile.
"I got my happiness love thats all"
And shut up. I elbowed his stomach and asked his to more.
"Love i said i have you what more i want. All i need is you and i have you. And the rest is all clear.
Life starts at you and ends too"

I smiled and hugged him and enjoy the silence and his heartbeat which is soothing me.
In the car he gave me a box in which there was a bracelet with initials of our names VC and told me to wore it everyday.
It was indeed beautiful and also simple as i prefer elegancy over something huge.
And it was an example of prefection.

Then we reached my house and he turned to me and hold my hand.
" Its time to end of the date love. It was the best day of my life and counting too." And kiss me full.
After we break, he held my face and made me look into his eyes which are intense as his eyes reading my whole soul and make me want to give it to him forever.
" You are my forever and i want you to have me forever. You are my angel and i dont want to lose you"
He said and leave my face. Somthing did strike me that he is in trouble and he is hiding something that he dont want to share.
" what's wrong caleb?" I asked him and hold his side of face.
He just keep quite.
"Tell me" i forced but nothing came. Then i just kissed him and left.
As i reached at the door i turn and saw him watching me and make a reverse and drove away.
I sighed and came inside.

This is the third time that i have been repeating this whole evening in my mind and getting stressed.

Everything was good dont know what happened at the last that everything falls apart.
I look the clock it shows 1.30am.
I need to get sleep so that i can go to work. But dont able to sleep because he didnt picked my call and niether he did one.
I was just going to close my eyes.
My phone rang and i smile.

"Hello Veronica Mam" i was a heavy male sound.
"Yes"
"I am Caleb Sir driver.I need to inform you that you have to come to Healing Touch Hostpital as soon as possible"
"What happen Is caleb alright"
"No he met with an accident and its quite serious"

And my whole world crashed there.