123: Jungle 03

The man with a big scar was overlooking their next destination from a little mound up a hill when his subordinate came back. He was taken aback at the appearance of the girl beside him, unable to suppress his anxious excitement, he gazed sharply at her, "You!"

"Oh?" Lea lengthened her utterance as if amused, but her indifferent tone could still clearly be discerned. 

The man with a scar did not hide his conflicted emotions. "What do you want?" His throat suddenly became increasingly dry. He bore witness to the girl's excellent footwork during the Admiral's welcoming day. Assuming she is as great as he imagined, his worry is justified. He would be no match to her, especially with only 3 men.

"Smart people are easy to talk with. It's fine to kill, but do not ever humiliate a person at a brink of death!" Lea snarled, her voice coated with threat. She is truly upset with the dead men's treatment to these ladies. 

Then it hit him what she meant, his expression grew sullen. "I understand. And so, what do you want me to do?" Even if he did not participate in the shameful act, he is the leader of the bunch and his men are his responsibility. He did not bother arguing with Lea at all, for even if he did, it wouldn't bode well for his group.

"Find a shelter."

He did not dilly dally and led Lea with the rest of the group towards a direction with a more probability of peace. However, how wrong he was.

After an hour of endless walking, having not encountered anymore militants, they finally fell into a trap. As his foot stepped on a soft ground, the rest of the ground collapsed, unearthing the trapped wild animals under.

Since the collapse triggered a wide radius, everyone fell into the deep pit and came jovial laughters thereafter. 

"Fools! Ha ha ha!! Good job, Iyan!" A lanky man with feminine gestures exclaimed while patting another man at his side who wore a proud face, gazing at the people below with disdain.

As they happily watched from above, the wild animals were not that patient and begun to show their claws and bar their teeth, saliva leaking down their furry chin. There were several huge gray wolves, and even a few cubs. It appears, two families of gray wolves have been forcefully thrown into the pit. The pit appears to have been dug out prior to the test, which would indicate that this was one of the utilities that can be taken advantage of during the test.

Lea looked towards the edges of the huge pit and calculated that the height should be 15 feet high. Even if she can escape by herself, she is not heartless to leave the girls to be feast on. She also already knew that her companions have no sharp weapons.

"Here, each of you." She rudely handed the three men with wooden sharp sticks each.

They wanted to asked questions, but their mouths were barred at the sight of how pointy the tip of the wooden stick was. The pointy tip was like a needle, but the width of the stick's body was enough to grip in their hand. 

Lea laid the girls at a corner, grabbing one of the men to stand by their side. "You stay."

Like a dog, he nodded his head obediently. Instinctively, he realized Lea was not a girl to be trifled with. Thus, with one wooden stick in his hand, he seriously took on the job as the guard, ignoring the strange look his other companion was gazing at him.

"Scar face, left. Pig, right. Stab the eyes or the neck. Underneath, 7 inches below the neck."

With a few words, her commands were quick and precise and there were no useless words, making it clear what they ought to do. She commanded them to make every move with the intention to kill in one strike!