124: Yun Na is not leaving

They found the cave, and settled themselves as comfortable as they can. Lea ordered the most obedient man around to fetch her some water, and it was the same man who lose to her gaze earlier in the afternoon. After losing to her willfulness, he became more docile and bend his back to whatever Lea needed of him to do. Looking at him, his fat comrade kept throwing him gazes full of disdain and betrayal. But what can he do! Lea obviously proved her strength and none of them can fight against her. Besides, he felt rather satisfied being ordered around by her. Although he secretly claims he has no masochistic tendencies.

Lea continued to busy herself with patching the superficial wounds, while slowly healing the women's internal organs as well as mend broken bones. After she was done, she was totally spent. Losing too much essences without earning any in return has been a total lose, but she did not feel regret looking down on the peaceful sleeping expressions of her patients. She honestly only know some first aide, but essences can penetrate as deep as the bone marrows. With enough knowledge of human physiology, what remains is the manipulation of the essences to mend things. 

There remain some black and blue bruises, but their lives are no longer in danger.

She took off her hat that has been causing her to feel hot, allowing her long hair to flow like waterfalls down to her butt. Her actions caused all men to stop whatever they were doing, only staring at her unique beauty that was dimly lit by the fireplace. Even Scar Face was struck dumb.

Lea walked off quietly out of the cave, and that was the last time they saw her that night.

The obedient man rubbed his tired eyes and muttered, "She looked stunning!"

In the silence, the other two men secretly agreed.

.

.

Lea looked up at the night sky, her ruby eyes smiled with how beautiful the stars even if she knew she was underground. Real or not, nature exist to be appreciated. She turned her head towards a particular direction, sensing one of the Spirit sisters' calling.

In flash, she was gone, already climbing up a tree and grabbing for a thick vine. With great momentum, she traveled across the jungle swaying from vine to vine, swift enough for leopards not to catch up and smart enough for poisonous snakes not to feast on. Flying rodents were slapped away, as well as bats. Once she was out of breathe, she has arrived at a canopy sheltering different types of firearms, of which she did not know their specific names of, but she recognizes which ones are the shotguns, rifles and pistols. There were different sorts of bombs as well.

[Great find, Lill.] She was truly pleased with Lill's help.

To Lill's delight, she giggled and returned within Lea, causing a layer of white streaks of hair to glow. In the dark night, the white glow looked particularly enchanting, and this was the sight Jeffrey witnessed when he was about to raid the canopy. He was so careful and quiet that even Lea missed his presence.

But while he was attracted to the glow, his breath rhythm had changed, causing Lea to notice the fluctuation in the air, especially in the quiet stillness of the night. A pair of sharp ruby eyes glinted in the darkness towards Jeffrey's direction and disappeared in a flash. Jeffrey could not believe his eyes. No human could possibly disappear all of the sudden!

Watching Jeffrey's group from above, Lea silently armed a sniper rifle, equipping it with a silencer at the end of the barrel. She waited for a moment to bring down her judgement, for she didn't want to kill without a single reason for every opportunity to kill. 

Jeffrey decided to brave the canopy after a while and searched for the weapons he needed, and went back to his comrades right away. He gave Lea a good impression with his actions by not taking all firearms, which she could conclude that the man was smart and sensible. Leaving that impression, she hopped away from the site.