1- Seven Kids And Counting

Minerva McGonagall and Albus Dumbledore walked away from Number Four Privet Drive. Dumbledore seemed almost calm, but McGonagall on the other hand seemed quite upset.

"What of Black's daughter?" She asked the headmaster, "her mother is dead and Black will surely go to prison if what people are saying is true."

"Not to worry Minerva." Dumbledore smiled at the woman, "she will be cared for."

Dumbledore disapperated and appeared in a little girl's bedroom. The girl lay sound asleep in her crib, the house around her was silent, her father had abandoned her, even Dumbledore couldn't fathom exactly why he had done this.

Dumbledore took the little girl in his arms and looked down at her. He quickly wrapped her in a pink blanket  with the enititals VB neatly sewn on to it.

He once again disapperated. This time he appeared in front of a strange looking house indeed. It resembled a mutated pigsty. All of the lights were on a voices could be heard inside.

"I've just got Bill off to bed." Molly Weasley declared triumphantly as she sat down at the dining table next to her husband Arthur.

"We'll it's been an exciting day for everyone!" Arthur added, "You Know Who is finally gone!"

Molly smiled at her husband, then heard a knock on the door.

"I wonder who that could be," Molly mused, she got back to her feet and made her way to the door.

She opened it to see her former headmaster standing in the doorway.

"I do hope I am not intruding Molly," Dumbledore smiled.

"Not at all!" Molly smiled back, slightly mystified by his appearance at the house, "do come in."

Dumbledore did so. "I wish I were here to celebrate with you Molly, but I am afraid I am not."

"Oh," she sat back down at the table and gestured for Dumbledore to do the same, Arthur looked between to two curiously.

"I am here with a rather large request that you should feel by no means obligated to accept." Dumbledore continued. After he said this he reached into his cloak and drew out a pink bundle of blankets. "This is Venus."

"Oh." Molly said again, looking at the child.

"She had found herself rather parentless and I would trust no other than yourself and your husband to bring her up as your own."

Molly peered at the child and then glanced at her husband. "How old is she?" Molly asked to aleveate some of the tension in the room.

"She is a year old as of yesterday." Dumbledore told her.

"Who were her parents?" Arthur asked.

"She is the daughter of Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon," Dumbledore said slightly sadly, "Marlene was killed by death eaters and I am sure that you have heard of what presumably awaits Sirius Black."

Molly and Arthur exchanged a look, yes, they had heard.

Molly stretched out her arms for the child, Dumbledore gladly handed her over.

Almost the second that Molly took the child in her arms the little girl's eyes opened, she stared up at Molly with beautiful Hazelnut coloured eyes, blinking sleepily.

It was that moment that Molly knew she had to care for this child.

The Weasley family grew to eight that night.

Welcome to my newest story, I hope you enjoy it!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx