#TalkWithFISTS

Instagram:Enn0114
Vote comment other shit

Jeanette pov

"Jeanette just answer the damn questions. We've been sitting here in silence for at least 15 minutes" Michael yelled irritated. I just sat there with my arms folded and an uninterested facial expression. I reply with a heavy sigh to keep from snapping at him.

I didn't tell him to call a therapist. I mean who does that? Fucking assholes, that's who.

"Michael maybe you should leave?" the therapist, Connie, suggested.

"What?" Michael said a little confused.

"Maybe Jeanette would work better if it was just her and I having a private section" Connie explained. Michael just sat there contemplating the idea of leaving and then he spoke.

"What do you think, Jeanette should I leave?" he asked.

"Get the fuck out" I hissed. I wanted nothing to do with Michael. He had done so many things that made me want to kill him. He stops me from killing myself, calls a therapist to come to the house, dragged Connie and I into his study, and then he casually sits next to the therapist. My life couldn't be that interesting that he wanted to stay.

"Okay dimples, I'll be in the room if you need me" Michael said playfully. He kissed me on the cheek before I could smack him and ran out of the door.

"Asshole" I muttered to myself.

"Jeanette, do you feel comfortable?" Connie asked.

"Very comfortable. I'm being interrogated by a stranger. What should I have to worry about?" I mocked.

"I see..." she said and then wrote something down.

"Great you wrote something down. Now I can go right?" I said cheerful as I sprang up from the couch.

"No" she said calmly and then gestured for me to sit again. I gave a heavy sigh and fell back onto the couch.

"Jeanette do you like your life?" she asked.

"Of course. My life is like a cruise that never ends" I said with a fake smile.

"Sarcasm is a way of hiding feelings Jeanette" Connie explained.

"Thank you for that fun fact Connie"

"Your doing it again." she said with a smirk.

"What do you want me to say? I just want to leave" I sighed.

"Well first I need you to answer a couple of questions" Connie said and then wrote more things down on her stupid notepad.

"What's the point?" I questioned.

"To see how your mental state is." she said casually.

"I can assure you it's intact"

"Well then you won't mind a little poking. So how was your childhood Jeanette?" she said happily.

"It was like everyone else's" I said dully.

"Can you elaborate on that for me please?" she asked.

"It was so good that not even words can describe it"

"How is your relationship with your mother?"

"It's great. She left the house to go on a vacation when I was 10 and never came back"

"So she left you?" Connie asked and that angered me.

"It was a vacation. No one left anyone!" I snapped and then Connie just sat there silent moving her pencil back and forth vigorously on the page.