Chapter 10: Apokoliptic Reverlation

Waking up to finding yourself on Wally's chest with your leg in between his was blissful for you as all your dreams were coming true. That is until you felt his little friend, blushing you phased your way out of his grip and went to take a well deserved bath.

After you finished and was starting to get breakfast ready you saw the red head walk out. Smiling at his sleepy look and bed head you greeted each other with a "Morning" and a soft smile towards the other. However against your better judgement your eyes traveled downwards and a deep red adorned you cheeks from seeing a very decent imprint in his pants and lets just say he was not small at all.

Following your eyes Wally looked down himself, his face immediately going the same shade as you, "I-I'm going to go take a cold shower" he said embassed and began speeding to the bathroom to take that cold shower. All the while you were desperately trying hard to forget what you saw and cool down your blushing form as you continued cooking.

Xx Time skip xX

After breakfast, you both made your way to the base, and after a bit of walking made it to the zeta tubes and immediately zeta'd to Mount Justice. After reaching your destination, you both made your way to where the team should be with Batman.

Finding them you both sat down, "Good your all here" Batman said face ever the same as always.

"As all of us may have recently learned Savage and Dark Side has been working together to abduct both Meta's and Non-meta's" He began once again.

"Yes but the reason is still not known" Kaldur said,

"Our best guess for the moment may have to be experimentation" Dick suggested.

"Like what the reach did that gave Virgil and his friends there powers?" Megan asked recieving a nod in response.

"If they are continuing the experiments then why take meta's, the experiments won't work on them" You said.

"Maybe mind control? like he did with you guys" Artermis suggested looking at Batman.

"We do not know for certain the only way to reach Apokolips is by portal" Batman said.

"Everytime we get an answer more questions keep coming up" Conner said slightly annoyed.

"Its not the first time right" Wally said jokingly.

Chuckling softly Dick thought of something to help our predicament, "hey maybe we can send someone from the team" he suggested

"Doubt it will work Savage knows the team by now" you said confused to what he was thinking.

"Not Jeran" he said. And you immediately began to disagree.

"He's right Savage never met him and nether did any of the villans since you bearly took him to fight" Artemis said.