Stop

Warning ⚠️ 16 and up

I had to get out of there. I couldn't let him do that to me. No matter how bad I wanted him to. No stop  Audrey you have to get married to this guy.

"I played football as a kid and then I played in college." Daniel talked on as we walked and I listened. He was a nice guy. I do really think that he's sweet.

"What about you?" He asked as we stopped to sit down.

"Well I liked photography in high school. I still do. I also like to read."

"You seem very smart." He smiled down at me. Man he has dimples when he smiles.

"Not really. More quiet."

"I don't believe that." He said raising his eyebrows to me.

"Yeah well I was kept a secret for most of my life. Being the only girl in a family like this."

I kicked my feet in the grass as I had taken my shoes off.

"Would you let me see some of the photos you have?" I smiled looking to him.

"One day yes."

"I think I should get you back now. Your father may want to talk to me."

As we were walking back I felt someone looking at me. I looked up to the top floor of my house and saw the curtain move as if someone had just walked away from it.

When we got back in my brothers were gone and so were my mom and grandpa. I thanks Daniel and his father for coming and I went to go to my room.

When I got there I opened the door and walked in only to be pushed against the wall by Killian.

"Kil-" before I could say anything his lips were on mine. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go. Soon I found myself letting him do this.

My hands found there way to his hair and I pulled him to me.

"I want you to come with me tonight. We can go away together" he said pulling back. I pushed him back and walked away.

"No Killian I told you. This can't happen. I need you to understand that." He grabbed me and pulled me to him.

"You want me to stop this?" He said as his lips came to mine.

I moaned when I felt his tongue find mine.

"And this?" He said as he kissed down my neck. I moved back with him till my legs hit the bed making me fall to it.

"Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop." He put his fingers under my chin making me look up to him.

I sat there not knowing what to do. I wanted to stop it but another part of me didn't.

"I-I" I couldn't speak. I couldn't think. Because the truth was I really wanted him. I wanted to be with him more then anything. I hoped that he wanted me as much as I did him. By the Look in his eyes I would say that's a yes.

He smiled and moved closer to me. His lips came to mine. I grabbed for his shirt and started unbuttoning it. When it was fully opened I put my hand to his chest feeling him. I felt him shutter under my touch.

I pushed his shirt fully off of him and took in the sight of him. I stood up and turned around pulling my hair to the one side. He got the message that I needed him to unzip me.

I felt his hands pull the zipper slowly down. I let it fall to the floor when it was done and turned to him.

He pushed me back to the bed and fell with me.

At this time we said nothing. The only thing that was heard were the sounds of our moans. When it was over he pulled me to his chest as we laid under the covers. Soon I felt myself fall asleep.