Real Life [3]

(Y/D/N)= Your dad's name
Y/L/N: Your last name (The cast has everyone in their contacts with nicknames or last names because so many people have the same name)

3:30 am| Your House

The next morning, You and your dad, (Y/D/N), were up at 3:30, loading the car to leave at four. If Atlanta traffic wasn't bad, but it always was, You two would be there by 8. You were thinking more like 10 though. You said goodbye to your mom, and you were soon pulling out of your driveway.
"(Y/n), get some sleep," Your dad told you.
"I went to bed early, I'm fine," you replied. It was true, you went to bed at 7:30 the previous night, that way you could wake up and stay awake longer. You had texted all your friends to tell them, and they were so excited for you, but they were sad to see you leave. You had FaceTimed some of your closer friends too. There were tears, but everyone was so excited.

«•» (This will mean a time skip)
8:00|Outside Atlanta

At about 8, you received a call from Sebastian
Winter Boo Bear: Good morning!
Badass Archer #2: Dude I've been up since 3:30, this is more like the afternoon.
Winter Boo Bear: I'll bring you two coffee. When will you be here?
Badass Archer #2: Soon. Atlanta traffic sucks/ (The / is a change of person talking from the same phone) [Your dad] Probably around 8:45! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Winter Boo Bear: Was that your dad?
Badass Archer #2: Yeah.
Winter Boo Bear: Hi Mr. Y/L/N
Badass Archer #2: [Your dad] who is that?/ Sebastian./ Oh hi Sebastian!
Winter Boo Bear: Hello! Text me when you get here and I'll bring you coffee.
Badass Archer #2: Thanks, see you soon.
Winter Boo Bear: Bye!
Badass Archer #2: Bye Sebastian!
You ended the call and looked back up. Traffic was clearing out nicely, so it wouldn't be long before you made it to the hotel.

«•»

8:30|Hotel
You unloaded your bags and smiled at the valet man. You pulled them into the lobby and your dad went to check in. You could see Sebastian in the lobby holding a little tray of coffee, arguing with Tom. You smiled and walked over to the two.
"Can I have my coffee please?" You asked, having to look up since they were much taller than you.
"Y/N!" They exclaimed, and shared hugs with you. Sebastian handed you your coffee, and you took a sip.
"Kind of cold," You told Sebastian and Tom laughed. Sebastian smacked his arm, and about that time, your dad walked over. He handed you your key card.
"Thanks for the coffee," Your dad said and was handed his. Sebastian nodded at him and went to look at your room number.
"Hey! You're next to me!" He said and high fived you.
"I'll be sharing it with Elizabeth when she gets here. Where's everyone else?" You asked and tucked your card into your pocket.
"They're at the conference room we're using. We can go out your bags in your room and head that way. There's breakfast there right now," Tom said and offered to take one of your bags. You had a lot since you'd be there a while, but your dad only had one. Sebastian took the other and you made your way to the 6th floor, which Marvel had rented out.

When you got there, you were shocked at how big the room was, but you had to get to breakfast. You claimed a bed and quickly put your bags on it. Your dad smiled, and Sebastian and Tom waited outside. You pulled a sweatshirt from your bag, and it just happened to be a Marvel sweatshirt your dad had gotten you. It was simple, it was navy blue and had the stripes and star like Captain America's in the Winter Soldier. You pulled it on over your head, and the three of you made your way downstairs, your dad choosing to stay behind and take a nap, but not after Tom and Sebastian had commented on your sweatshirt.
"Chris will be so excited when he sees your sweatshirt," Sebastian said.
"Sebastian there's multiple Chrises you'll have to be more specific."
"He's talking about Spangles," Tom whispered, and you laughed. The elevator doors dinged at the second floor, and you could see actors and actresses making their way out of conference room A.
"It's A for Avengers!" Tom exclaimed and you laughed, stuffing your hands in your pockets. You could see loads of strong, tall men. 'Woah,'  You thought, but you were quickly swept towards the food by Sebastian. All along the table was tons of food. You chose a waffle and some bacon. You also grabbed some scrambled eggs and a small bowl of yogurt, just to be healthy. (You can change the food if you want. That's what I like.) You looked around, and saw that the tables were set up like a script read.
"We have assigned seats because we talk too much, and it helps with script reads. I'll help you find your place," Sebastian told you. Tom was talking with Paul Rudd and Chadwick Boseman about who knows what. You were next to Jeremy Renner, and Scarlett Johansson, but neither of them were in Atlanta yet, so you took Robert Downey Jr's seat near Sebastian, Anthony Mackie, and the hoard of Chrises.

A/N: Heyo! Chapter 3 and I'm so excited! My story's probably really bad, but whatever. I hope you like it.

Inspirational Quote:
"Accidents don't just happen accidentally." -Dean Winchester (Supernatural)