22

GUYS GO FOLLOW @exposinghaters101 on Instagram,

EMILYS P.O.V

I rolled over in the uncomfortable bed attempting to find a comfortable enough spot which I had been trying to do for the past twenty minutes.

It was 1AM now and four hasn't came back, he said he would only be an hour  but one hour turned into two and then three and now I'm here, in a cold dark room. Usually I'm used to Fours body heat keeping me warm but all I had was a thin sheet.

I never realised how much I relied on him until know, although I hated to admit it. I liked when I instantly got warmer when he pulls me in his arms every night. I liked when he made food, even though it was vile.

I sighed pulling myself of the bed accepting that sleep wasn't going to come to me. I made my way over to the door slightly twisting the handle pulling it open squinting at the bright light that lit up the halls.

Two men stood on either side of the door and on instant they snapped their head towards me their eyes widening slightly as if they didn't know what to do.

"Ugh Emily? What can we do for you" The one with blondish hair asked. He was dressed in a green hoodie along with a black pair of joggers, he looked not a lot older than me.

"Do you know what's taking four so long" I asked looking up at him whereas he shared a look with the other man before looking down st me.

"He just has some business to attend to" He answered, it was easy to tell when he was lying as he looked at my jumper rather than at my face.

"At one o clock on the morning" I retorted, I also wasn't stupid. He was probably in his bed at home maybe with someone else not giving a crap about me.

The boy didn't say anything but nodded in reply before going back to his staring position staring at the blanc walls in front of him.

I took a step out of the room only for the boy to quickly step out In front of me blocking me from taking anymore steps.

"Technically Four told me not to touch you but if you leave this room I have permission to lock you in" He informed me, his voice much more stern and hard than before.

*****

I felt my eyes flutter open squinting at the harsh lights, I must have eventually fallen asleep, after that boy who I earned his name was Ali locked me in here after I attempted to push past him.

"Your awake" Fours voice sounded from across the room, he must have just got in as now he had changed into a black t shirt and a pair of black trousers.

I opened my mouth to speak before a knock sounded at the door and in entered the same woman as yesterday, she glanced over at Four before turning her attention to me.

"Those blood tests, were going to take them now if that's alright" She looked back at Four as if she was asking him.

"I don't need a blood test" I refused causing her gaze to land back on me.

I was not under any circumstances getting another needle in my arm, I looked over at Four who nodded towards the door signalling for the nurse to leave.

"The quicker you do this crap the quicker we can get out of here" He sighed making his way over me reaching out his hand tucking my hair behind my ear once the woman left the room.

"Where were you last night?"I questioned, I wasn't changing the topic I was just curious.

"Stop changing the topic" He growled.